RPM reopens Loafing Lounge
- Strongbow achieves a refreshing take on its brand values. BUCKLEY, MARTIN // New Media Age;10/7/2010, p16
The article focuses on the promotional campaigns launched by companies such as Strongbow and Tipp-Ex that focus on brand values. The Most Refreshing Pint promotion of Strongbow is a summer promotion that requires users to visit the campaign site and refresh the page to win prizes. The Bring...
- New campaign Strongbow. // Marketing (00253650);5/14/2008, p2
The article presents the launch of a television (TV) and radio campaign by Strongbow in Great Britain. The execution for the brand supports its cans in an outdoor, summertime setting. It shows a man preparing a surprise rooftop birthday party for his girlfriend. Then, he rewards himself with a...
- Strongbow. // Marketing Week;3/23/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p12
The article reports that Strongbow is launching a television and poster campaign as part of their 27 million pounds marketing and advertising investment in the cider brand in Great Britain. The campaign includes five 10-second television executions and three poster advertising. It offers...
- Sell the science, but not your soul. Benady, David; Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week;5/2/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p3
Reports the importance of food brands in the product advertising in Great Britain. Adaption of scientific materials; Controversy on brand affiliations; Risks involved in the advertising campaign.
- If I could get my hands on bonnie Scotland... Whitehorn, Will // Brand Strategy;Nov2002, Issue 165, p6
Comments on the brand strategies of companies in Scotland. Factors contributing to the lack of self confidence among Scottish; Importance of an internal brand campaign on promoting modern Scotland; Reliance of companies on international companies to drive its own brands.
- DW News in Pictures. // Design Week;11/11/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p8
Photographs of several brand name products and advertising campaigns in Great Britain are presented including the bottle for Bombay Sapphire gin, the pack for Brylcreemhaircare brand and the Christmas campaign for Waterford Wedgwood Royal Doulton crystal and tableware manufacturer.
- You must remember. // Campaign;12/03/99, Issue 48, p52
Presents answers of brand name products in an advertising campaign quiz in Great Britain.
- Carlson takes 'over 30s only' approach for Theakston work. // Campaign (UK);7/5/2002, Issue 26, p4
Reports the support of Scottish Courage brand Theakston for an advertising campaign of the Coolcask product in Great Britain.
- Government warned to treat brand link-ups with caution. Ridley, Louise // Campaign;5/17/2013, p11
The article reports that advertising industry executives have warned that the Great Britain government may be accused of providing undue influence on policy to brands by enabling exclusive sponsorship of the campaigns.