- I'll be in New York in December. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Oct94, Vol. 95 Issue 10, p10
Announces the opening of the Visual Marketing & Store Design Show from December 3 to 6, 1994 in New York City, N.Y. Product categories; Theme; Contact information.
- The Italian Job. Abel, Katie; Flores, GeraldX; Mascetta, Rachel // FN: Footwear News;3/1/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p18
The article presents information related to the Micam show, which is considered as an important event related to the footwear business, scheduled to be held this week in Milan, Italy.
- Stepping Up. ABEL, MATIE // FN: Footwear News;2/6/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p42
The article presents information on a footwear exhibition FN platform, sponsored by the journal "Footwear News," to be held on February 13, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- WSA Show Shifts August Dates. NIEMI, WAYNE // FN: Footwear News;11/30/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 46, p12
The article offers information on the changes made in the schedules of WSA Show, the global footwear & accessories marketplace, to be held at The Venetian and Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, Nevada from August 9-11, 2010.
- Night to Remember. CLACK, ERIN E. // FN: Footwear News;10/22/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 37, p12
The article presents information related to the charity event QVC Presents "FFANY Shoes on Sale" being held on October 22, 2012 at Waldorf Astoria in New York.
- Rocking at Outdoor Retailer. Dutter, Greg // Footwear Plus;Mar2012, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p15
The article discusses the highlights of the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market held in Salt Lake City, Utah in 2011. The event saw the attendance of 21,000 people and an increase in the number of exhibitors, from which footwear brands accounted for nearly a quarter of exhibitor space. The popularity...
- Two decades of Christian Louboutin celebrated at the Design Museum. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);5/1/2012, p4
The article informs about the Christian Louboutin shoes show, to be held from May 1 to 9 July, 2012, at the Design Museum, Shad Thames Greater London, England.
- Stepping Out. Glausiusz, Josie // Discover;Jul2001, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p88
Features the Bata Shoe Museum in Toronto, Ontario. Celebrities whose footwear are showcased in the museum; Personal information provided by shoes about their owners; Primary purpose of footwear; Museum's chronicle of techniques used to manufacture shoes.
- Designers re-work Nike trainers. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);7/30/2012, p6
The article reviews the online exhibition NIKE78 that shows the versatility of the footwear brand.