Bookings up for Christmas 2001
- Short Breaks. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/3/2003, Issue 2588, p56
Reports global developments related to travel industry as of November 2003. Annual Christmas Market in Lille; Celebration of Toronto's pre-Christmas European-style festive market; Forecast sales booking in Madrid.
- RESTAURANTS DON'T EXPECT BIG SPENDERS, BUT BOOKINGS ARE UP. // Harpers Wine & Spirit;12/7/2012, Issue 95, p5
The article informs that financial crises still exist in Great Britain's restaurants and hotel industry but during Christmas and New Year, hotel bookings have increased.
- Christmas comes early for Lancashire hotel... // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/12/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4277, p8
Reports on the record bookings for Christmas parties at the Macdonald Dunkenhalgh hotel in Clayton-le-Moors, near Blackburn in Lancashire, England as of June 2003. Comparison with bookings in 2002; Statement from business development manager Louise Woodcock.
- ...but parties are found to be getting smaller. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/12/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4277, p8
Focuses on a survey of London, England-based organizations which revealed that the average size of Christmas parties is getting smaller in 2003. Expected decline in the number of parties with 250-1,000 or more attendees; Forecast on Christmas party bookings in hotels; Comments given by managing...
- Seychelles discount. // Travel Daily;11/6/2013, p9
The article reports that beach and resort company Beachcomber has launched a special offer aimed at late bookers to enjoy a Christmas escape in the Indian Ocean in 2013.
- Hunter Xmas package. // Travel Daily;10/21/2014, p8
The article reports on the reservations for a Christmas Lights package opened by Mercure Hunter Valley Resort, which includes admission to Hunter Valley Gardens Christmas Lights.
- Unexpected Gifts. Jones, Sara Askew // Southern Living;Dec2004, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p172
Relates on the experience of the author on Christmas Eve celebration away from home and family. Acceptance of gift from an anonymous donor; Arrangement of the use of a two-bedroom suite in a high-rise hotel; Reservations for Christmas lunch near Times Square by the "Southern Living" publisher.
- Party booking contracts. Morrison, David // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/8/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4403, p64
The article focuses on the importance of using a contract for group party bookings at Christmas time. When all terms are agreed, a contract is created and there is an intention to create a legal relationship between the parties. There is a need to have clear procedures in place about how...
- Bar talk. // Morning Advertiser;9/26/2013, Issue 119, p5
The article explores the Christmas 2013 bookings of several bars in Great Britain as of September 2013, which includes that of The Queens Arms in Dorset, Pack Horse Inn in Lancashire and North York's The Tempest Arms.