Advice day on German fairs
- Showcasing interoperability. // America's Network;5/1/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p39
Presents information on projects of the TeleManagement Forum that will be shown at the TeleManagement World Show in Nice, France in March 2002. NGOSS Infrastructure-based Mobile E-service project; Optical Gigabit Ethernet Management Phase Two project; Plug and Play Internet Protocol Services...
- Community Calendar. BYRD, IMHOTEP GARY // New York Amsterdam News;10/11/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 41, p31
A calendar of events for New York City area in October 2012 is presented which includes the Game Changers Project National Film Forum, a series of debate by New York City based Political Action Committee and Men's Auxiliary and an exhibition titled "Harlemâ€¦ is Activism."
- CONVENTIONS & EVENTS. // Journal of Business (10756124);12/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 26, pB13
Presents the Ag Bureau Ag Expo and Farm Forum on January 13-15, 2004 in Spokane, Washington.
- Africa can leapfrog into 21st century. Wright, Bianca // African Business;May2004, Issue 298, p12
Details the aims of the International Telecommunications Union Telecom Africa 2004 exhibition and forum on May 4-8, 2004 in Cairo, Egypt. Theme of the event; Information on the key panel session titled Mobile Africa; Features of the exhibition.
- calendar. // Windy City Times;6/30/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p24
A calendar of events for the Chicago, Illinois region in 2010 is presented including the exhibit "San Francisco in the 1970s," Black Pride Community Input Forum, and the 8th Annual White Party.
- Mark Your Calendars. // Beverage World;5/15/2008, Vol. 127 Issue 5, p85
A calendar of events for the U.S. beverage industry in May-September 2008 including the Beverage Forum, The Bar Show, and Institute of Food Technologists' Annual Meeting and Food Expo.
- Lotus, Novell rally global partners for multimedia net. Davis, Jessica; Busse, Torsten // InfoWorld;10/9/95, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p14
Reports on developments related to the Telecom 95 held in Geneva, Switzerland. Formation of the Multimedia Services Affiliate Forum (MSAF); Companies included in the MSAF; MSAF's goals and objectives; Services to be offered.
- CALENDAR. // Caribbean Update;Jan2014, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p22
A calendar of events for the Caribbean region in 2014 is presented including the second annual Liquefied Natural Gas 360Â° Forum Latin America & Caribbean in Houston, Texas on January 14-16, the fifth edition of the International Tourism Fair in Nicaragua on April 25-26, and the second edition...
- AEO forum set to be annual event. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p8
Reports on the decision of the Association of Exhibition Organisers to make its industry forum an annual event as of November 2001. Plans for the forum; Speakers in the 2001 forum; Focus of the 2002 forum.