Confex audit confirms rise
- A one-on-one sales strategy. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;4/29/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 18, p16
Reports the reorganization of sales structure of the ABC company. Company operation on buying and selling advertising; Improvement of the marketing strategies; Management scheme on inventory planning.
- More cuts made at Dis' ABC.com. Marlowe, Chris // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/23/2001, Vol. 370 Issue 29, p8
Reports on the implementation of another round of layoffs by the Walt Disney Co. at its ABC.Com division. Estimated percentage of the number of employees dismissed; Reorganization of all online services; Decision to cease the operations of MrShwobiz.com.
- Broadcasting chief. // Crain's New York Business;02/08/99, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p42
Reports on the promotion of Robert Callahan as president of broadcasting for ABC Inc.
- ABC Science Online. Smith, Megan // Australian Personal Computer;Mar2001, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p182
Evaluates science-related web sites of ABC. Web site features; Highlight article on artificial limbs; Rating.
- ABC.com Unveils Integrated Promo. Mara, Janis // Adweek New England Edition;05/07/2001, Vol. 38 Issue 19, p57
Reports on the launching of an integrated promotional campaign by ABC.com and ABC Television in May 2001, in which viewers of `Two Guys and a Girl' will be directed to ABC.com to pick one of four endings of the show's season finale. Goal of the promotion for ABC.com; Sponsorship of the entire...
- ABC, NABET shake hands. // Daily Variety;8/12/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the deal between ABC Co. and National Association of Broadcast Employees and Technicians (NABET) in Los Angeles, California. Percentage of annual pay hikes agreed; Increase in the contribution rate of ABC to the NABET employee benefit plan; Terms of the deal.
- Business mags lifted by public hunger for news. Whitehead, Jennifer // Marketing (00253650);8/18/2010, p7
The article discusses the report presented by ABC Inc. which reveals that business magazines have recorded a 4.3 increase in circulation across the board from January to June 2010 in Great Britain.
- ABC moves first, NBC eyes fall weaknesses. Freeman, Michael // Electronic Media;10/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p3
Reports the scheduling changes of the programs of ABC. Movement of the schedule for television program 'Push Nevada'; Reasons for moving the schedule of the television program 'Monk'; Acceleration of action in producing a number of prospective dramas.
- Alphabet 'Makeover' maintains momentum. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;12/13/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 50, p9
Focuses on the television programming of ABC channel in the U.S. Ratings of the television show 'Extreme Makeover'; Overview of the makeover show; Performance of the program 'Bachelor.'