Debenhams wins top Prima award
- Debenhams for Yorkshire mega shed. // Logistics Manager;Nov2010, p33
The article reports that department store operator Debenhams is securing Rockpoint/Evander's mega shed at Sherburn Distribution Park in Yorkshire, England.
- Debenhams moves into Pakistan. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2012, Issue 5797, p12
The article reports that retailer Debenhams PLC has opened its first store in Pakistan.
- Taking Debenhams International. Jones, Glynis // European Retail Digest;Dec2002, Issue 36, p22
Features British department store operator Debenhams and its commitment to internationalization. Success of Debenhams; Interest of Debenhams in operating in the Middle Eastern market; Characteristics of the Middle East region that makes it attractive to western retailers; Challenges faced by...
- Why is Debenhams paying its bidders just to look? Jordan, Dearbail // Lawyer;8/4/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p9
Comments on the Great Britain-based retailer Debenhams PLC's decision to pay break fee to its bidders to investigate a potential target. Benefits of the move to shareholders.
- Debenhams wins Marketing Society Grand Prix award. Jardine, Alexandra // Marketing (00253650);6/20/2002, p1
Reports the presentation of the Outstanding Marketing Achievement and Brand Revitalization of the Year awards to Debenhams at the Marketing Society Awards in Great Britain.
- Debenhams' iTV ad aims to boost mail-order arm. // Marketing (00253650);8/29/2002, p5
Reports the interactive television advertising of Debenhams.
- Debenhams rolls out instore WiFi. Clews, Mary-Louise // Marketing Week (Online Edition);6/12/2012, p7
The article reports that in a bid to increase sales, Debenhams has signed a deal with O2 to join other retailers offering free wireless fidelity (WiFi) instore.
- Profit improves for Debenhams. // Cabinet Maker;9/17/2010, Issue 5705, p10
The article reports on the 9.6% gross transaction value for 2010 by Debenhams PLC, for its trading update for the financial year in the 52 weeks until August 28, 2010.
- Department store chain to double furniture business. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2012, Issue 5802, p12
The article informs that Debenhams PLC is planning to expand its furniture business.