Asda lines up football drive
- IN BRIEF. // Food & Drink Technology;Mar2009, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the food industry in Great Britain. Waitrose Ltd. has launched a range of products aimed at attracting value-conscious shoppers. Britvic PLC has proposed to restructure its operations in Ireland. Walkers Crisps is planning to reduce its salt levels...
- DIGESTS. // Marketing Week;8/7/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p9
Reports business development in Great Britain as of August 2003. Appointment of Helen Bridgett as head of advertising and promotions for retail at the Co-operative Group; Investment of Masterfoods to support the relaunch of its Starburst range; Launch of a limited edition Walkers Leicesters...
- Walkers' token birthday party. // Marketing Event;Feb98, p7
Informs about Walkers Smith Snack Foods' celebration of its 50th anniversary with a Birthday Bash and a Bean Bear promotion.
- Sticking with the obvious choice. // Marketing Week;11/6/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p28
Focuses on the affair organized by Walkers for the National Toffee Week in Great Britain.
- Walkers. // British Heritage;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p35
Highlights Walkers Shortbread. History of Walkers; Main philosophy of Walkers.
- Walkers launches homework site. // Marketing Week;1/18/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p10
Reports that British firm Walkers Crisps has launched a Web site called Walkers Showcase to showcase children's school work in Great Britain. Allocation of space for 34,000 schools; Success of the firm's Free Books for Schools scheme.
- Spice Girls with No 1 floor hit. // Marketing Event;Jan1998, p78
Focuses on Walkers Ltd.'s utilization of a 3D effect self adhesive graphics to promote its products.
- the week in numbers. // Marketing Week;4/1/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p50
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics including the number of flavours Walkers is putting for its international election as world's best crisp and Walkers Flavours Champion, the increase in cider duty that Chancellor Alistair Darling unveiled in the latest budget, and the weekly...
- Sunbites burst into the savoury biscuit sector. Gwynn, Simon // Grocer;1/24/2015, Vol. 238 Issue 8189, p48
The article reports on the addition of savoury biscuits to the Sunburst brand of Walkers in 2015.