Dress to impress with a fresh, creative brief
- Ford Field marketers to give peek at game plan. Smith, Jennette // Crain's Detroit Business;6/3/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p35
Focuses on the topics to be discusses at the Ideas Before dawn presentation of Ford Field marketers in Detroit, Michigan. Discussion on brand identity; Background on the evolution of Ford Field branding; Overview of the marketing plans.
- Private shows offer optimum targeting. Nussel, Karen E. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jul99, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p28
Analyzes the use of private shows in marketing products and services during trade shows. Opportunity provided by private shows to isolate the intended audience; Value of meeting customers face-to-face; Tips for hosting private presentations.
- THE EFFECTS OF PRESENTATION LATENCY ON PROFICIENT AND NONPROFICIENT USERS OF INTERNET-BASED MARKETING PRESENTATION. Mosley-Matchett, Jonetta Delaine // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;1998, Vol. 9, p399
Focuses on the effects of presentation latency on proficient and nonproficient users of Internet based-marketing. Rate on the transmission of data on multimedia presentations; Availability of electronic interactivity for education; Evaluation on the level of service quality and consumer...
- Upgrade Your Presentation Skills. McCarthy, Tom // Lodging Hospitality;Feb2002, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p14
Provides tips for hotel personnel on improving business presentations. Significance of brochures and pictures when making a demonstration; Details of third-party endorsements.
- Tips for successful presentations. // Food Management;Jul98, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p21
Provides several marketing tips in presenting business marketing proposition or work and employee policy.
- The difference between presentation and communication. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/8/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p11
In this article, the author focuses on the different aspects of presentation and communication and their role in marketing.
- Color can increase employees' attention levels. Sophiea, Karen // San Diego Business Journal;11/10/97 Supplement Extra Office, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p3A
Focuses on the use of color which is the most important ingredient of a powerful presentation. Effective use of color for presentations, such as reports and documents; Hard and fast rules applied when `colorizing' a presentation.
- `And now we will hear from...you'. Caira, Robert B. // Bank Marketing;Sep93, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p54
Presents tips for bank marketing personnel on organizing effective presentations. Preparation; Establishment of rapport; Use of appropriate humor; Use of inflection; Flexibility; More.
- Make it Clear. Edwards, Paul; Edwards, Sarah // Entrepreneur;Apr2000, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p172
Answers a question on how to market affordable legal plans without getting people confused. Key to effective marketing; Need to observe people's reactions to business presentations; Other recommendations.