Management of intractable hiccup
- ...stop the hiccups. // Executive Edge Newsletter;Aug96, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p1
Presents a tip for preventing hiccups.
- Got Hiccups? // Natural Solutions;Oct2012, Issue 147, p10
The article offers information on the Hiccup Relief tool from Hicural.
- A Cure for Hiccups? Smith, Natalie // Scholastic SuperScience;Mar2013, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p8
The article focuses on the research done by the kid inventor Mallory Kievman regarding the development of Hiccupop, a lollipop that help in the prevention of hiccups.
- Quick tip. // Glamour;May2002, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p103
Offers a tip on how to prevent hiccups.
- Methods to decrease the morbidity of abdominoperineal resection. Farid, Hany; O'Connell, Theodore X. // American Surgeon;Dec1995, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p1061
Discusses techniques aimed to reduce morbidity associated with abdominoperineal resection. Experimental procedure and patient characteristics; Urinary retention as common complication; Percentage of perineal wound dehiscence among patients; Length of hospital stay; Advantages of primary closure...
- Laparoscopic Re-operative Choledocholithotomy in Elderly Patients with Prior Complicated Abdominal Operations. // American Surgeon;Jan2012, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p149
A correction to the article "Laparoscopic Re-operative Choledocholithotomy in Elderly Patients With Prior Complicated Abdominal Operations," published in the August 2011 issue.
- Sick of hiccups and heartburn? // Managing People at Work;Oct2011, Issue 355, p3
The article offers tips on how to minimize heart burn by reducing consumption of sodium bicarbonate that can be found in baking soda and hiccups by not ingesting too much gassy food.
- you oughta know. Crain, Esther // Cosmo Girl;Nov2001, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p62
Presents tips and trivia related to health and hygiene of girls. Black tea as substitute for toothbrushing; Facts about wearing a bra during bedtime; How to avoid the hiccups.
- Single-layer mass closure of major laparotomies by continuous suturing. Pollock, A. V. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Apr1980, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p305
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about laparotomy incisions, by M. R. B. Keighley in the March 1980 issue.