Management of intractable hiccup
- ...stop the hiccups. // Executive Edge Newsletter;Aug96, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p1
Presents a tip for preventing hiccups.
- Quick tip. // Glamour;May2002, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p103
Offers a tip on how to prevent hiccups.
- A Cure for Hiccups? Smith, Natalie // Scholastic SuperScience;Mar2013, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p8
The article focuses on the research done by the kid inventor Mallory Kievman regarding the development of Hiccupop, a lollipop that help in the prevention of hiccups.
- The effect of previous lower abdominal surgery on performing the total extraperitoneal approach... Ramshaw, Bruce J.; Tucker, Jeff // American Surgeon;Apr1996, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p292
Discusses the effect of previous lower abdominal surgery on performing the total extraperitoneal approach (TEPA) to laparoscopic herniorrhaphy. Outcome of retrospective review; Complications, recurrences and conversions.
- Methods to decrease the morbidity of abdominoperineal resection. Farid, Hany; O'Connell, Theodore X. // American Surgeon;Dec1995, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p1061
Discusses techniques aimed to reduce morbidity associated with abdominoperineal resection. Experimental procedure and patient characteristics; Urinary retention as common complication; Percentage of perineal wound dehiscence among patients; Length of hospital stay; Advantages of primary closure...
- Sick of hiccups and heartburn? // Managing People at Work;Oct2011, Issue 355, p3
The article offers tips on how to minimize heart burn by reducing consumption of sodium bicarbonate that can be found in baking soda and hiccups by not ingesting too much gassy food.
- you oughta know. Crain, Esther // Cosmo Girl;Nov2001, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p62
Presents tips and trivia related to health and hygiene of girls. Black tea as substitute for toothbrushing; Facts about wearing a bra during bedtime; How to avoid the hiccups.
- Regarding: Laparoscopic Resection of a Gastric Diverticulum. Fine, Arthur P. // Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques;Aug99, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p369
Comments on an article about resection of a gastric diverticulum published in the 'Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques.'
- Controlled Balloon Dilation for Laparoscopic Extraperitoneal Bladder Neck Suspension in Patients with Previous Abdominal Surgery. Froeling, F.M.J.A.; Deprest, J.A.; Ankum, W.M.; Mendels, E.L.H.; Meijer, D.W.; Bannenberg, J. // Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques;Feb2000, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p27
Deals with a study which compared the ability to create an extraperitoneal cavity using a balloon spacer in patients with and without previous abdominal surgery undergoing laparoscopic bladder neck suspension. Function of a balloon dilator; Description of the extraperitoneal view; Details of...