Advanstar joins up with Tarsus
- PHDS TO FORM DEALER NEWS 20 GROUPS. // Dealernews;Jun2008, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p24
The article reports on the selection of Bill Shenk and PowerHouse Dealer Services by Advanstar Communications to launch a series of dealer 20 Groups under the "Dealernews" brand in the U.S. The venture is restricted to an editorial and sponsorship deal calling for "Dealernews" to lend its name...
- Messe Frankfurt announces Automechanika Chicago in April 2015 in cooperation with Advanstar. Wright, Clinton // Automotive Industries;Jun2014, p1
The article reports on the partnership of Messe Frankfurt, producer of international brand of automotive trade shows Automechanika, and trade show organizer Advanstar Communications to launch Automechanika Chicago at the McCormick Palce in Illinois on April 24-26, 2014. A preview of the trade...
- Plastimagen investor may bring expansion. Downer, Stephen // Plastics News;12/2/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p0004
The article reports that integrated media company Tarsus Group PLC has acquired a 50% stake in the plastic industry show called the Plastimagen MÃ©xico from exhibition management company E.J. Krause & Associates Inc. It states that the two companies formed a joint venture called E.J. Krause...
- New media looks to Old World for stability. Vargas, Alexia; Walsh, Mark // Crain's New York Business;01/15/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on the TSNN.com Inc. deal with media company Tarsus Group Plc. Acquisition of the trade show and exposition portal; Need for media companies to obtain financial backing and corporate stability; Partnerships of New York companies with European corporations.
- China's Label Industry Speeds up. Tina Hu // China Chemical Reporter;11/21/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p8
The article offers information on the 2012 South China Label Show sponsored by international media company Tarsus Group PLC to be held at the Guangzhou Pazhou International Convention Center in Guangzhou, China from December 4-6, 2012.
- Advanstar looks at takeover bids. Roberts, Lauretta // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p6
Reports that the international exhibition organizer Advanstar is considering a trade sale after receiving a number of unsolicited offers. Comments from Advanstar European managing director Neil Jones; Growth and progress of Advanstar; Requirements of the company for a possible buyer.
- Advanstar first-quarter loss shrinks. Baird, Kristen // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/17/95, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p2
Reports on the improved financial health of Advanstar Communications of Middleburg Heights, Ohio. Reduction in operating losses for the first quarter of 1995; Reasons for the reduction.
- DSN's apparel merchandising to produce Magic Today. // Discount Store News;1/16/95, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p25
Reports that Magic International has tapped `Apparel Merchandising' magazine, supplement to `Discount Store News' (DSN), to co-produce the official show daily called Magic Today at Magic, the world's largest menswear and boyswear trade show.
- Advanstar purchases MAGIC International. // Discount Store News;5/11/98, Vol. 37 Issue 9, pA8
Reports that Boston, Massachusetts-based Advanstar Communications Inc. has acquired MAGIC International in April 1998. Assets expected to be contributed by MAGIC to Advanstar; Other acquisitions by Advanstar; Continued service of MAGIC's president and chief executive Joe Loggia in the firm.