- People & Events. // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p28
Provides information on people and events in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of May 2001. Promotion of Susan Fairley as marketing director of TPS; Plans for the revamp of Heimtextil; Schedule of events sponsored by the furniture manufacturers.
- First-timer's Guide. // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Mar2010, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p38
The article offers recommendations from executives for first time participants of Natural Products Expo West to be held in Anaheim, California in March 2010.
- More than1,000 jam CCS welcome reception. // Healthcare Building Ideas;Jun/Jul2008, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p36
Several photographs are presented depicting healthcare, hospitality and retail design/construction executives who joined the Cocktail Connections Welcome Reception on the eve of the Healthcare Building Expo in Orlando, Florida.
- Record shows for all to see. Morrison, Mary E. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Nov99, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p44
Offers tips for executives on how to sell their trade show concepts to their companies' senior management. Use of video recording of trade shows.
- Gloom Colors Views at MIPCOM. Winslow, George // Multichannel News;10/14/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p3
Reports the views of executives attending the MIPCOM programming market. Consideration on the global cable and satellite industry; Insight on the business condition; Decline in subscriber fees.
- Heimtextil still strong forum: Volume surfaces as hot issue in Germany. // Home Textiles Today;1/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p1
Highlights the 2004 Heimtextil trade show held in Frankfurt, Germany. Varied agendas at the Heimtextil; Major topics discussed in the trade show, such as the impact of the escalating euro valuation; Cautious attitude of the buyers; Remarks of selected executives who attended the trade show.
- HR urged to plan for future. Griffiths, Julie // People Management;9/30/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p14
Highlights the views espoused by several British executives at the Public Sector People Management Expo, London, England, in September 2004, on the importance for human resources in Great Britain to plan for the future. Peter Kane, director of local government programs at the Office of Public...
- SWATCHES. // Home Textiles Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p12
Reports developments related to the textile industry as of August 2002. Selection of Kathleen Hill for the position of merchandising manager of Cranston Consumer Products; Expansion of the Lamontage technique; Launch of Heimtextil Sunday.
- Spurney's favorite World's Fair memories overshadowed cloud of financial suspicion. Butler, Elisabeth // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/1/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p5
Features Petr Spurney, president of the 1984 Louisiana Exposition. Favorite memory of Spurney of the World's Fair; Lawsuits filed by investors and vendors against the team that managed the world's fair.