Sons Rise in a Moon Shadow
- SIDE (ARM) BUSINESS. D. K. // Forbes Asia;Apr2010, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p61
The article focuses on Moon Kook-Jin, founder of pistol manufacturer Kahr Arms.
- On/File: A continuing survey of people, groups, movements and events impacting religion. // Religion Watch;May2012, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p11
This section offers news briefs. Charlotte ONE, a ministry involving evangelical and mainline churches in North Caroilina, is attempting to tap the least-churched young adults based on cooperation. Happines Realization Party, the political arm of new religious movement Happiness Science, is...
- tech on hold. Diddlebock, Bob // ColoradoBiz;Feb2003, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p26
Reports on the increase in information technology spending by businessmen in Denver, Colorado. Introduction of hardware, software and computer technology in high-tech companies; Trends in information technology buying practices; Improvements in the nature of digital media technology.
- The Development and Implementation of European Entrepreneurship Training Curricula. Rey, Amalio // Knowledge, Technology & Policy;Spring2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p79
Summarizes the development and implementation of information technology training programs for entrepreneurs in Europe. Framework of training activities; Training requirements of technology entrepreneurs; Training approaches to foster technology-based firms.
- ON PERCEIVING THE RELEVANCE OF TRADITIONAL RELIGION TO CONTEMPORARY ISSUES. Lehman, Edward C. // Review of Religious Research;Fall71, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p34
Based on analysis of data from a study of faculty at a southeastern state university, the paper discusses two possible conditions under which persons are likely to perceive traditional religion as relevant to contemporary issues. Perceptual differences by type of issue emerged and appeared to be...
- Rebirth in the Valley of Shadow: Churches of Ethnic Germans in Kazakhstan after World War II. Grozdanov, Marko // Journal of European Baptist Studies;Sep2007, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p38
The article provides information on the rebirth of the churches of ethnic Germans in Kazakhstan after World War II. The author stated that the first Baptist Church has been founded by Russian settlers in 1903. The author added that Churches of the Mennonites and German Baptists in the USSR are...
- Century marks. // Christian Century;11/30/2004, Vol. 121 Issue 24, p6
Presents news briefs on Christianity as of November 30, 2004. Plan of South Korean Christians to open a seminary in Baghdad, Iraq; Installation of automated external defibrillators in the Saint Nicholas Ukranian Catholic Church in New Jersey; Information on the religious movement against...
- MONUMENTALISIERUNG CHRISTLICHER HEILIGER IN KILIKIEN IN FRÃœHBYZANTINISCHER ZEI. Mietke, Gabriele // Olba Journal;May2009, Vol. 17, p117
Christian saints played an important role in the Early Byzantine period. Their cults absorbed and thereby neutralized pre-Christian magical practices. Saints' burials, the places where they had lived, and their relics, which were usually incorporated into church buildings, served, like icons, as...
- Beyond Hogwarts: Higher Education and Contemporary Pagans. Lewis, James R.; Fekjan, Sverre Andreas // Pomegranate;2013, Vol. 15 Issue 1/2, p273
As a number of different studies carried out in the second half of the twentieth century indicated, the people who become involved in Paganism tend to be more educated than average. In the present study, we confirm this pattern utilizing data from the national censuses of Australia, New Zealand,...