What Would Dennis Do?
- The Magic of Corporate Strength From Within. Carmichael, Rick // EE: Evaluation Engineering;Aug2007, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p14
The author claims that energy and drive can be a source of a company's success. Companies are said to get their strengths from different sources. The market position of products is one of the source of strengths by some companies. Innovation, creativity, and customer service are considered as...
- Finding Business Success: It's More Than Just Sales. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/31/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p25
The article discusses the factors which contributed to the success of the author in business. They include hiring people who are excellent at what they do. Another element important to success in business is the harmony within an organization, which means that each person must decide to get...
- Equity can go beyond money to reveal your net worth. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Journal (Central New York);5/16/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p24
The article reports on the different areas of personal equity that will help business enterprises enhance their profits in the U.S. These include building relationship with customers, implementing creativity and promoting quality brands to customers. The author states that the factors also play...
- Y&R makes a spectacular comeback with its "full service model" Rubbell, Sophia // B&T Weekly;3/30/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 2603, p6
The article presents information on business success of Young & Rubicam Inc. in New Zealand. It is stated that this advertising agency has implemented several innovative changes to restructure the organization in order to transform it into business success. As a result of these changes, the...
- Genius not required for success in business. Fishman, Allen // Inside Tucson Business;06/12/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p9
Presents examples which prove that high intelligence quotient is not required for success in business. Interviews on businesspeople who succeeded with average accomplishments in school; Type of intelligence that can not be measured by standardized tests; Creativity in business; Description of...
- Putting the Tinkerbell prophecy to good use. Jeary, Michael // Brandweek;11/13/95, Vol. 36 Issue 43, p17
Opinion. Focuses on approaches to business which are vital to survival and success in the business world. Emergence of a new attitude in business which is more positive and open to possibilities; Renewed faith in the business and the product; How to encourage innovation or creative ability and...
- Emotional rescue. Bahls, Steven C.; Bahls, Jane Easter // Entrepreneur;Mar1996, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p73
Discusses the principles of kaizen as a tool for businesses to improve and be more creative. Origins and benefits; Application of kaizen; Limits and risks.
- Tourism, high tech, mining, produce are all business opportunities in Sonora. Rosenblum, Keith // Inside Tucson Business;9/13/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p3
The article reports on the business opportunities, such as mining, tourism and high technology, that are available in Sonora, Mexico.
- INNOVATION OPPORTUNITY. O'Neill, Steven F. // B to B;6/13/2011, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p7
The article discusses how innovation can improve internal processes within organizations and as a result improve business.