- Entrepreneurial activity. // Business Miscellany (9781861978660);2006, p50
A chart is presented that lists the business activities of countries including the U.S, Great Britain, France and Germany from 2000 to 2005.
- Entrepreneurial Resources. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/31/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 54, p74
A chart is presented that shows entrepreneurial resources in Michigan including Aquinas College, Arbor Partners LLC and Arboretum Ventures.
- Where the Entrepreneurs Are. // Entrepreneur;Sep2007, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p20
A chart is presented that shows the index of entrepreneurial activity by industry from 1996 to 2005.
- RESOURCES FOR ENTREPRENEURS. // BusinessWest;5/26/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p35
A chart is presented that lists financial resource agencies for entrepreneurs in Massachusetts including Affiliated Chambers of Commerce of Greater Springfield, Agawam Small Business Assistance Center, and Economic Development Partners.
- ADWEEK Online Web Poll. // Adweek;6/5/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 23, p14
A graph, depicting the results of an online poll about the most likely outcome of the upcoming showdown between entrepreneur Vincent BollorÃ© and Aegis Group PLC, is presented.
- RESOURCES FOR ENTREPRENEURS. // BusinessWest;4/11/2011, p50
A chart is presented that lists several resources needed by entrepreneurs in Massachusetts including Agawam Small Business Assistance Center, Angel Catalyst, and Associated Industries of Massachusetts.
- Entrepreneurial Startup Resource Guide. // Corridor Business Journal;12/13/2010 Entrepreneur Supplement, p51
The article presents a list of organizations with emphasis on assisting starting up entrepreneurs including Entrepreneurial Development Center Inc., Kirkwood Community College, and Small Business Development Center.
- Entrepreneurial Resources. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2012 Book of Lists, Vol. 29 Issue 54, p80
A table is presented that lists the entrepreneurial resources in the Michigan area, including Aquinas College, Calvin College, and Better Business Bureau of West Michigan Inc.
- While the Economy Goes Bust, Entrepreneurship Goes Boom. // T+D;Aug2009, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p21
A graph is presented which shows that entrepreneurship is increasing in the category of older workers who are in the 55-64 age group.