RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP
- Veggie dishes trump meat at City Tap House. Nichols, Larry // Philadelphia Gay News;8/10/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 32, p29
A review is offered for the "City Tap House" located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Treats in briefâ€¦. // In Britain;Dec2007/Jan2008, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p57
The article reviews two hotels, including the Wichery in Edinburgh, Scotland, and luxury suites, Plaza on the River, in London, England.
- Palate-Pleasing Philly. Russell, Cheryl // ASHA Leader;8/3/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p26
The article reviews several restaurants located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, including Butcher & Singer, Bistro Romano, and Imperial Inn.
- RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP. Forbes, Steve // Forbes Global;4/12/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p12
Evaluates several restaurants in New York City. Asiate in Mandarin Oriental Hotel; Arabelle in Hotel Plaza AthÃ©nÃ©e; Ida Mae Kitchen-N-Lounge.
- New York. Lauterbach, Christiane // Atlanta;Nov2007, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p86
The article reviews the Dream Hotel, and the restaurants, A Voce and Kaluatyan's, located in New York City.
- Historic inn, sophisticated owners + Belgian chef equal a recipe for success at Camden Harbour Inn. // Foodservice East;Mid-Year2012, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p4
A review is offered for the Camden Harbour Inn, located in Camden, Maine.
- Business-worthy lunches in Schaumburg. MURPHY, H. LEE // Crain's Chicago Business;3/14/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p26
The article reviews two restaurants including Sam & Harry's Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center and Seasons 52 in the U.S.
- Beyond Just Bed and Breakfast. // Country Living;Nov2010, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p57
The article reviews several restaurants located in the U.S. including Wentworth Mansion Cbarleston, Big Cedar Lodge Ridgedale, and Stanford Inn Mendocino.
- WHERE TO EAT, APRES SKI. J. C. // National Geographic Traveler;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p30
A review is offered for several restaurants in the U.S., including Bullwinkle's At Night mountaintop restaurant, Hohmeyer's Lake Clear Lodge, and Common Man restaurant in Warren, Vermont.