Trattamento conservativo e sopravvivenza in pazienti affetti da urotelioma vescicale T1G3. Quando proporlo e quando la cistectomia?
- Bladder Ca guidelines support BCG, mitomycin Tx. Overmyer, Mac // Urology Times;Dec99, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p1
Reports that intravesical bacillus Calmette-Guerin and mitomycin are the preferred therapies following removal of T1 and high-grade Ta bladder cancer tumors. Guidelines from the American Urological Association; Lack of optimal dosages recommended for intravesical therapy and immunotherapy.
- Bladder leiomyosarcoma in a patient with chronic ketamine abuse: A case report. Kazuhiro Matsumoto; Tatsuo Gondo; Nozomi Hayakawa; Takahiro Maeda; Akiharu Ninomiya; So Nakamura // Canadian Urological Association Journal;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 9 Issue 7/8, pE514
Bladder leiomyosarcoma is a rare mesenchymal tumour, accounting for less than 0.5% of all primary bladder malignancies. Adult women of reproductive age have the higher incidence of bladder leiomyosarcoma. Exposure to local pelvic radiotherapy or systemic chemotherapy, especially cyclophosphamide...
- Incidence and Management of Bladder Cancer after Renal Transplantation. Rodríguez Faba, Oscar // AUANews;Dec2015, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p23
The article reports on a study conducted for analyzing increased risk of Bladder Cancer after renal transplantation. Topics discussed include controversies related to the use of bacillus Calmette-GuÃ©rin (BCG) and mitomycin C for treatment of nonmuscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC), changes...
- BCG. // Reactions Weekly;10/29/2011, Issue 1375, p8
The article describes the case of a 72-year-old man who developed necrotising granulomatus epididymitis after receiving a six-week induction course of BCG for bladder cancer.
- BCG vaccine. // Reactions Weekly;5/1/2010, Issue 1299, p9
The article describes the case of a 9-year-old who developed lupus vulgaris following administration of BCG vaccine.
- BCG. // Reactions Weekly;11/6/2010, Issue 1326, p10
The article describes the case of a 58-year-old man who developed granulomatous hepatitis while receiving treatment with Bacillus Calmette-GuÃ©rin (BCG) for superficial bladder carcinoma.
- BCG. // Reactions Weekly;1/29/2011, Issue 1336, p10
The article describes the case of a 71-year-old man who presented with systemic granulomatous disease and syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone (SIADH) while receiving treatment with Bacillus Calmette GuÃ©rin (BCG) for bladder cancer.
- BCG. // Reactions Weekly;1/22/2011, Issue 1335, p10
The article describes the case of a 65-year-old man who acquired sepsis while undergoing treatment with Bacillus Calmette-GuÃ©rin (BCG).
- BCG. // Reactions Weekly;1/22/2011, Issue 1335, p11
The article describes the case of a 78-year-old man who acquired systemic inflammatory response syndrome (SIRS) and granulomatous hepatitis while undergoing treatment with Bacillus Calmette-GuÃ©rin (BCG).