Annuity Appreciation or Angst?
- Gifts That Keep Giving. DeFrancesco, Roccy // Financial Planning;Jul2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p89
Discusses the use of a charitable gift annuity (CGA) in funding a life policy in the U.S. Ways the CGA function; Importance of the CGA; Ways that a CGA can be helpful. INSET: Beyond the Family.
- CE QUIZ. // Financial Planning;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p136
A quiz concerning the articles published within the May 2008 issue of "Financial Planning" is presented.
- Disability Insurance Awareness Month. Mseka, Ayo // Advisor Today;May2009, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Lynn Vincent on disability income (DI) sales ideas, one by Julie Britt on strategies to sell financial planning to Baby Boomer clients, and one on techniques used by business experts to sell annuities.
- BUSINESS PLANNER In Brief. // Inside Tucson Business;9/23/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 26, p10
Presents a calendar of activities on different workshops and seminars related to business. Annuity Investing workshop; Financial Planning seminar; Keys to getting a job in tough times seminars.
- Broad Brush. Katt, Peter C. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p20
A letter from writer Peter Katt is presented in response to several letters to the editor written about his article "The Good, Bad, and Ugly of Annuities," in the November 2006 issue.
- Annuitization And Immediate Annuities: Big Opportunities Unfolding. Koco, Linda // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;5/24/2004, Vol. 108 Issue 20, p14
Focuses on the market data for the annuitization business in the U.S. Demand for annuitization of annuity assets; Provision of a guaranteed income in retirement; Discussion of tax liabilities on highly appreciated assets.
- What advisers are saying. Castle, Phil; Herd, Peter; Wardle, Nick; Klauss, Sascha; Area, Grey // Money Marketing;1/8/2015, Issue 1467, p26
Letters to the editor are presented in response to several articles including "The quasi-commission advice model has to evolve," by Malcolm Kerr, "Stay of execution: Have providers dodged a bullet on annuity misselling?," and "Quit long-stop moaning and take up the OMO fight," by Nic Cicutti.
- Cutting Edge Idea: Quantify Value Of Financial Planning. Mitchell, G. Thomas // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/3/2005, Vol. 109 Issue 37, p19
Focuses on the availability of the financial planning tools to measure the planning value of insurance and annuity products to clients in the U.S. Difference between client's value and manufacturing cost; Details on the different types of immediate annuities; Description of the life or annuity...
- Billy Burrows: Getting the right customer journey. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);2/13/2014, p58
The author comments on selecting the right annuity in Great Britain. He says that making the right decisions at retirement involves considering several crucial issues before deciding which options are most suitable for any given circumstances. Most people approaching retirement should consider...