Walking the Walk: A Financial Planner Teaching His Children
- DEAR strategy. Wells, Julian // Mortgage Strategy;11/19/2007, p63
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience while traveling around the world to keep mortgage strategy up-to-date with market news.
- Financial planning. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;6/6/2009, Vol. 164 Issue 23, p730
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of seeking the advice of an independent financial adviser for financial planning.
- Life Stories. OLSEN, PAT // On Wall Street;Apr2011, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p56
A personal narrative is presented which focuses on the personal, academic and career background of the author who is serving as senior vice president of Raymond James & Associates Private Client Group.
- Right on the Money. DRAWBRIDGE, JENNIFER // Cooking Light;Sep2012, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p58
A personal narrative is presented about the author's experience working with financial expert Suze Orman regarding the author's personal finance, discussing budgets, developing healthy spending habits, and financial planning.
- Dressed for success. Griffin, Ray // Money Management;10/30/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p14
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience during the first Financial Planning Association (FPA) conference in Hobart.
- Man from Skandia. Downs, Nicola // Money Marketing;6/7/2007, p21
The article discusses the author's experience of looking a number of wraps available in the market that could support her pension and investment business. It states that she opted for Skandia because of the benefits it offered. She also appreciated being able to deal with a real person, the...
- Mincing Words. WINTERS, CHRIS // Seattle Business;Oct2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p56
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of searching for flaws related to the financial reform adapted by the U.S. securities industry.
- ATM Dad. Kempner, Jonathan L. // Mortgage Banking;Jan2007, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p31
The article narrates the author's experience of teaching his three daughters how manage their financial resources and offers tips on how the financial services sector could boost the financial literacy of customers in the U.S. He placed her daughters' monthly allowance in a checking account and...
- Changing direction. Szeszycki, Sharon // Dental Practice Report;Sep2006, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p70
The article discusses the author's experience during her attendance in a retirement seminar. She has shared about the topic of the seminar, which was knowing about the secret of having enough money for retirement. The author has stressed about the speaker's suggestions on having enough money for...