Betting the Farm: Estate Planning for Middle-Income Clients
- Investment Real Estate. Comstock, Paul L. // Trusts & Estates;Aug2012, p50
The article discusses high-net-worth families and real estate investments as of August 2012, focusing on the estate planning implications of such investments, as well as an overview of the importance of portfolio asset allocation. Various types of investments are mentioned, including...
- Investment real estate activity starts to pick up. Scanlon, Dan // New Hampshire Business Review;11/19/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p32
The article focuses on the emergence of a number of real estate transactions or activities in 2010 in the U.S.
- RCA's Fourth Quarter 2010 Retail Investment Sales Trends. // Retail Traffic Exclusive Insight;1/25/2011, p2
The article reports on the trends in retail real estate investment sales in the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2010 where it amounted to $7.8 billion, an increase from $5.6 billion in the second quarter.
- NIC Conference will focus on high value. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Sep2012, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p16
The article offers information on the 22nd National Investment Center (NIC) National Conference to be held in Chicago, Illinois from September 19-21, 2012.
- 19th Annual Top Lenders Survey. // National Real Estate Investor;May2010, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p24
The article lists the Top 20 Direct Lenders, based on the 19th annual Top Lenders Survey by the National Real Estate Investor (NREI) in the U.S., including PNC Real Estate, Prudential Mortgage Capital Co., and Capmark Financial Group Inc.
- Chinese buyers go mid-market. SOLOMONT, E. B. // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Dec2015, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p22
The article discusses investments by Chinese buyers in real estate from luxury to mid-market segment in New York City and areas like Flushing, Times Square Manhattan in New York, it also talks of the economic slowdown in China and their cautious outlook.
- The Changing Landscape of Hard Money Lending. WIENANDT, LINDA // Personal Real Estate Investor;Sep/Oct2015, p38
The article discusses the condition of the real estate investment lending sector in the U.S. and mentions the increasing popularity of crowdfunding platforms.
- 'Of Like Kind'. Chiao, Karl // Heritage Magazine for the Intelligent Collector;Winter2011, Issue 15, p84
The article focuses on section 1031 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Tax Code commonly known as the 1031 Exchange, which used in the real estate industry in the U.S. To defer long-term capital gains in the sale of real property.
- PLANS Topic 385 Cook County Real Estate Tax Appeal Process. Ragland, Vincent // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;12/22/2010, Vol. 45 Issue 39, p5
The article offers information to taxpayers in Cook County, Illinois on the process of filing an appeal for their respective property taxes as the Second Installment Real Estate Property Taxes draws near.