- Specialty retailing gains sophistication after 30 years. // SCTXtra;2/27/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p2
The article reports on the development of specialty retailing. According to analysts, specialty retailing has become a lot more sophisticated in the 30 years since the first retail cart opened in Boston, Massachusetts's Faneuil Hall. It is informed that the anniversary of specialty retailing...
- show preview: SUMMER MARKETS. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;7/1/2012, Issue 6, p228
The article offers information on several shows related to gift and accessories industry in the U.S. from July to August 2012 which include the Greater Philadelphia Gift Show, the Annual Retailer Excellence Awards, and the Denver Gift, Jewelry and Resort Show.
- calendar: NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;7/1/2012, Issue 6, p233
A calendar of world events related to the specialty store sector from August to September 2012 is presented which include the Memphis Gift and Jewelry Show, the Norton's Gatlinburg Gift and Variety Show, and the China Sourcing Fairs: Home.
- SN Poll Results: 2022 Predictions. Telesca, Jenna // Supermarket News Expert Blog;11/27/2012, p8
The article predicts the growth of small format stores in the U.S. in 2022, discussed at the 2012 Fresh Summit Convention and Expo.
- Inaugural Mid-Atlantic C-Store Expo Boasts Large Turnout. Berk, Brian // Convenience Store News for the Single Store Owner;Aug2012, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p8
The article offers information on the Virginia C-Store Exposition operated by the Virginia Asian American Store Owners Association (VAASOA), held in Virginia.
- REGION CALENDER. // Navajo Times;9/9/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 36, pC.8
A calendar of events in 2010 in Arizona is presented including the opening of a charity store, the 27th Annual Collector Car Weekend, and the dementia conference.
- CALENDAR. // Tech Trader;Aug2009, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p10
A calendar of events for the Australia area in 2009 to 2010 including the Retail Exposition Australasia, the PMA International Convention & Trade Show and Online Retailer Exposition & Conference.
- GET READY FOR THE NRHSA TABLE TOP EXPO. N. B. // Model Retailer;May2013, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p8
The article offers information on the 20th National Retail Hobby Stores Association Table Top Expo to be held on April 28-May 2, 2013 at The Orleans Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- OUTDOOR RETAILER CEMENTS POSITION AS A KEY RUNNING SPECIALTY VENUE. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p16
The article presents information related to the Outdoor Retailer footwear show held in the U.S. each year. It is stated that the show has become a specialty venue for both running specialty retailers and athletic brands. Curt Munson, president of Playmakers, observes that to introduce casual...