WHAT MAGAZINES CEOS ARE READING
- Taking Responsibility. Koten, John // Inc.;Nov2002, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p14
Describes the readers of 'Inc' magazine, particularly chief executive officers, who take daily responsibility for their decisions. Business information and topics offered by the magazine to its readers; Expression of gratitude to the magazine's departing editor, George Gendron.
- Publishing a real magazine: The role of the CEO. Graham, Anne // Association Management;Dec95, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p60
Focuses on the role of chief executive officers in helping association magazine staffs to produce a magazine with journalistic integrity. Drive for editorial credibility; Flagship publication as a vehicle for marketing the association; Critical factors in producing a quality publication.
- Correction. // NonProfit Times;5/15/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p3
A correction to the article "CEO Turnover Continues at Some Komen Chapters" that was published in the March 15, 2013 issue of the magazine "The Non-Profit Times" is presented.
- BOOKMARKED. Gilpatrick, Kristin // Credit Union Management;Apr2001, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p18
Provides information on the Web site of `The CEO Refresher,' a monthly publication that pertains to chief executive officers.
- It's All About Me: Narcissistic CEOs and Their Effects on Company Strategy and Performance. // Research Technology Management;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p64
A review of the article "It's All About Me: Narcissistic CEOs and Their Effects on Company Strategy and Performance," by Arijit Chatterjee and Donald C. Hambrick, published in the 2007 issue of "Administrative Science Quarterly" is presented.
- Boss cocky. Ferguson, Adele; Clercq, Kate De // BRW;11/05/99, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p60
Reports on `Business Review Weekly' periodical's ranking of the top 50 chief executive officers in Australia as of the week of November 5, 1999. Role of Computershare Managing Director Chris Morris in the company's growth; Minimal contribution of Rupert Murdoch to the growth of News Corp.;...
- We love a parade! Flaherty // Equities;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p34
Focuses on `Equities' periodical's Parade of Presidents conference. Reasons given by chief executive officers why investors must buy their stocks.
- What Makes A CEO? Palagano, Teresa // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;5/1/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p5
Elaborates on the job responsibilities of a chief executive officer of a magazine publishing company. Understanding of the dynamics of multiple businesses; Assembly of well-rounded and talented teams.
- The World's Toughest Transition. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Jan2006, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p44
The article offers observation on the challenges facing the print media in the U.S. It is observed that print media is declining, but makes the vast majority of magazine-company revenue. E-media is on the rise and many publishers are involved. The CEO changes in the magazine industry are...