RUNNING FOOTWEAR GETS NEW ENERGY FOR 2010
- The Enduring Appeal Of The Canvas Sneaker. // Details;May2012, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p56
The article offers brief information on several sneakers including Adidas Originals x Ransom, Converse, and K-Swiss.
- Do the Shoes Fit? Smith, Ian; Horowitz, Janice M. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);9/27/99, Issue 39, p78
Concentrates on the need to wear appropriate footwear for a given sports activity. How the author received black toe, or bleeding under the toenail; Number of Americans who have foot problems; Recommendations for selecting footwear; The anatomy of a sneaker. INSETS: Spare the Scalpel;Key...
- SPANISH FLAIR. Anniss, Elisa // FN: Footwear News;2/13/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p18
This section presents news briefs related to the footwear industry in Barcelona, Spain, as of February 2006. The Munoz Vrandecic brand is gaining international traction. A factory was chosen by Supremebeing in Barcelona to produce its sneakers. A capsule collection of men's footwear for fall has...
- TREND: BASIC TRAINING. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;1/31/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p136
Presents several athletic shoes for men. Classic sneaker with red logo detail from Saucony; Low-profile trainer with distressed leather from Gola; Patent-and-metallic trainer from Puma by Miharayasuhiro.
- PEAK SNEAKS. // Men's Fitness;Apr2004, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p74
Looks at several brands of sneakers available in the U.S. as of April 2004.
- Financial News. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;10/30/2009, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p4
This section offers news briefs related to the financial performance of athletic footwear companies in the U.S. Comparable store sales at DSW Inc. is predicted to increase by approximately 6-8 percent for the third quarter ending October 31, 2009 and an annual diluted earnings per share of 0.70...
- SHOP TALK. Henning, Kristen // FN: Footwear News;7/19/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 26, p7
The article offers news briefs related to the U.S. footwear industry which include expansion plans of New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc., opening of shoe designer Alejandro Ingelmo's first store in New York City, and launch of the company Havaianas' maiden store in the U.S.
- Basketball Scores Big for Footwear Brands. HERRING, AMBER // FN: Footwear News;1/19/2015, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p10
The article focuses on the role of basketball in the U.S. footwear industry . Basketball player Michael Jordan's brand sales accounts increased 41 percent due to the Air Jordan 11 Retro Legend Blue launch on December 20, 2014. Legend Blue sales have reached 149 million dollars since the shoe's...
- Insiders Mixed on Footwear Holiday Prospects. SUTHERLIN, MARGARET // FN: Footwear News;10/20/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 36, p8
The article offers the insights of financial insiders, including Blake Krueger, Christopher Svezia, and Diane Swonk, on footwear prospects in the U.S. Topics discussed include the trends toward athletic shoes and boots, advantage of athleisure trend, and anxiety among footwear companies due to...