Yamaha appoints Melbourne's biggest dealer
- YAMAHA. // Ausmarine;Mar2016, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p32
The article evaluates the V6 offshore outboard engine from Yamaha Outboards.
- Easier steering for big outboards. // Popular Science;May86, Vol. 228 Issue 5, p45
Presents information on various products to improve the quality of boats as of May 1986. Development of an automotive-type double-acting power-steering system by Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based Outboard Marine Corp.; Information on engines developed by California-based Yamaha Outboards.
- New Mustangs. LEAR, DAVE // Salt Water Sportsman;Mar2014, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p24
The article offers brief information on several marine engines for anglers including Yamaha Outboards' 115 four-stoke, Suzuki Marine's DF150 and DF175 outboards, and Mercury Marine's new TDI 4.2-liter turbocharged V-8 engine.
- THE UNITED COLORS OF RETAILING. Sokol, David // Shopping Center World;Feb2003, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on the increasing demand from retailers to service the urban ethnic consumers in the U.S. Estimation of the annual consumer spending; Developments of the urban market; Assessment of the product choices and shopping experiences. INSETS: Frequent shoppers;Know your customer;On the...
- Suppliers line up for PPAI Fashion and Accessories Show. // Wearables Business;Dec2002, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p20
Lists several promotional product suppliers that will attend the 2003 PPAI Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada in January.
- Gaming 101: Latency Arbitrage. // Traders Magazine;May2011, Vol. 24 Issue 323, p26
The article offers information on Assume Arca, a latency arbitrage method used by high-frequency trader (HFT) in the U.S.
- Natur-Al dealers. // Glass Age;Nov2002, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p18
Reports that conservatory system company Natur-Al Conservatories has signed up several companies to the firm's dealer network. Companies that signed with Natur-Al.
- Will independent jobbers still exist in the 21st century?. Kaufman, Edward // Automotive Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p16
Discusses the problems facing automotive parts jobbers. Views from Jim Walker, formerly marketing director of the RPM Group now a consultant to retailers and jobbers; Suggestions made by Walker in tha areas where jobbers failed. INSET: An overall look at distributors..
- Robert Warde, editor. // Yard & Garden;Mar2005 Supplement, Vol. 28, p3
Presents introduction to the articles which have been published in the March 2005 issue of the journal "Dealer Success Guide."