- '24457'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Jan2014, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p20
The article reviews the 10.2-metre rescue boat "24457."
- Yarrwarri. // Ausmarine;Feb2010, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p26
The article evaluates the Yarrwarri patrol/work boat from Australia's Yamba Welding & Engineering.
- 'FPV WARDEN HD'. // Ausmarine;Oct2014, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p26
The article offers information on FPV Warden HD, a fisheries patrol vessel built by Yamba Welding and Engineering for DPI Fisheries in New South Wales.
- Naiad Design. MACINTYRE, IAIN // Ausmarine;Jan2013, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p32
The article announces that vessel design firm Naiad Design, and Australian boat building companies Yamba Welding & Engineering and Kirby Marine, have been named joint winners of the Ausmarine Best Patrol Boat Builder and Best Rescue Boat Builder awards for 2012.
- 'WP40' 'WP41' 'WP42'. // Ausmarine;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p28
The article describes the WP40, WP41, and WP42 patrol boats designed by Naiad Design of New Zealand and built by Yamba Welding & Engineering of New South Wales.
- Yamba Welding & Engineering continues to excell, and now with Naiad. // Ausmarine;May2011, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p19
The article reports on the working agreement entered into by New South Wales-based Yamba Welding & Engineering (YWE) with Naiad Design of New Zealand in 2011. Details on the corporate background of YWE are given including information on its boating products and export activities. It is mentioned...
- 'Cumbina' and 'Wathan.'. // Ausmarine;Sep2009, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p20
The article focuses on the building of two new commercial aluminum vessels, named Cumbina and Wathan, by Yamba Welding & Engineering (YWE). They were taken to the Maritime Safety Queensland on July 1, 2009. Since 2003, YWE has been producing various sizes with either waterjet or propeller...
- NSW Police Naiad patrol boats nearing completion. // Ausmarine;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p17
The article reports that the New South Wales marine police force boats being built by Yamba Welding & Engineering of New South Wales (NSW), Australia are nearing completion, which according to Yamba and the NSW Police will be in use before Christmas 2012.
- 'Davo's Rescue.'. // Ausmarine;Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p23
The article previews the Davo's Rescue rescue vessel from New South Wales-based Yamba Welding & Engineering.