High-speed Caribbean patrol boats delivered
- Ausmarine 2010 attracts global and local industry leader Austal. // Ausmarine;Oct2010, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p26
The article reports that Austal, the biggest aluminum shipbuilder in the world, will take part in the Ausmarine 2010 exhibition that will be held from November 23 to 25, 2010 in Perth, Western Australia.
- First Cape-class patrol boat named. // Ausmarine;May2013, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p14
The article reports that Australian shipbuilder Austal has officially named its first-in-series Cape-class patrol boat the "Cape St. George" in a ceremony held at Austal's Henderson shipyard in Western Australia.
- Austal secures first Wind Express contract. // Ausmarine;Aug2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the awarding of a contract to Austal for the design and construction of three Wind Express offshore support vessels (OSVs) by Turbine Transfers in 2011.
- Austal receives its largest individual contract yet. // Ausmarine;May2007, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p42
The article reports on a customer order received by Austal for four Auto-Express ferries. Such order makes it the largest individual contract of the company. Austal executive chairman John Rothwell comments on the importance of the contract. The contract consists of orders of Austal Auto Express...
- Austal preferred tenderer for Australian Customs patrol boats. MACINTYRE, IAIN // Ausmarine;Jul2011, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p16
The article reports that in July 2011, Austal was chosen to be the prime contractor for the creation of eight Cape-class patrol boats for the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service, a contract to last for eight years, with another 20 for the maintenance of the vessels' lifespans.
- China To Build New Corvette Class. // Sea Power;Nov2011, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p50
The article offers news briefs on seapower in 2011. The People's Liberation Army Navy of China plans to start constructing its Type 056-class corvette vessel in Shanghai in 2012. Austal Ltd. receives contract for designing, building and supporting the Australian Customs and Border Protection...
- Austal launches next generation trimaran. // Ausmarine;Jan2010, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p14
The article evaluates the 102-metre, high speed trimaran vehicle-passenger vessel from Austal, designer and builder of high performance aluminum vessels specializing in fast ferries and luxury yachts in Henderson, Western Australia.
- Marine Support Base Opens at Henderson, WA. // Australian Maritime Digest;Jun2012, Issue 213, p12
The article reports on the move of Austal Ltd. to open the Henderson Marine Support Base in Western Australia.
- 'Auto Express 102.'. // Ausmarine;Apr2010, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p22
The article evaluates Austal's 102-metre trimaran.