"Memories are made of this" -- a pop song
- Atrapados en las redes. Ares Camerino, Antonio; Sainz Vera, Beatriz // GestiÃ³n PrÃ¡ctica de Riesgos Laborales;oct2014, Issue 119, p18
No abstract available.
- Sector pesquero, una tupida red de riesgos laborales y para la salud. Carazo Muriel, José Antonio // GestiÃ³n PrÃ¡ctica de Riesgos Laborales;oct2014, Issue 119, p4
No abstract available.
- Letter. Gugan, Keith // Loss Prevention Bulletin;Aug2013, Issue 232, p26
A letter to the editor is presented commenting on Major Accident Hazards (MAH) incident investigations is presented.
- Events. // Loss Prevention Bulletin;Aug2013, Issue 232, p27
A calendar of events related to industrial safety for 2013 including process safety seminar in Aberdeen, England, Hazards Australasia 2013 in Perth, Western Australia, and Hazards 24 in Edinburgh, Scotland, is presented.
- Everything in its place. HOGREFE, KRISTEN // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Jun2013, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p67
The article offers information on the sort, set in order, shine, standardize and sustain (5S) programs that are designed to proactively identify and resolve potential safety hazards in the workplace.
- Implementation and Challenges facing Occupational Health Surveillance. Minayo Gomez, Carlos // Revista CiÃªncia & SaÃºde Coletiva;dez2014, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p4615
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the National Occupational Health Policy, health surveillance for promoting health and healthy work environments, and need of Occupational Health Reference Centers.
- Implementing a Job Hazard Analysis Program. // AAOHN Journal;Apr2003, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p194
Presents a quiz concerning the implementation of a job hazard analysis program.
- OSH roadmap. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Sep2013, Vol. 43 Issue 9, Special section p3
An abstract of the article "OSH roadmap" is presented.
- Test your competency. FIRL, CRAIG; HUTTER, JIM // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Jan2015, p46
Answers to several questions related to way for fall protection at work place are presented on topics including attaching two snap hooks to one D-ring, refresher training, and calculating fall clearance.