Nurse to Nurse Awards
- Nurse to Nurse Awards. // Critical Care Nurse;Feb2005, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p65
The article presents awards to nurses from nurses including the Outstanding Critical Care Educator Award to Dawn Kregel and the Outstanding Team Award to Laura Simon, Valerie Firmin, Cindy Pallota, Deanna Russell, Hardy Clark, and Kimberley Hendricks.
- Finalists for 2011 nurse of the year awards revealed. // Nursing Standard;2/9/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p9
This year's Nursing Standard Nurse Awards finalists have been announced.
- Shortlist announced for nurse of the year awards. // Nursing Standard;1/25/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p6
The finalists in Nursing Standard's 2012 nurse awards have been announced this week.
- Nurses get recognition in Rockland. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/6/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p11
Highlights the 20th Annual Nurse Recognition Day in New York. Number of nurses nominated; Schedule of ceremony; Venue of the ceremony.
- NURSES RECOGNISED IN AUSTRALIA DAY HONOURS. // Australian Nursing Journal;Mar1995, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the awards presented to nurses for their services to the community in Australia. Includes Members of the Order of Australia awards presented to Nursing the Environment president Olga Kanitsaki; Medals of the Order of Australia given to Elizabeth Dreger of West Australia; Nursing...
- Nurses care awards to go national. // Australian Nursing Journal;Mar1997, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the development of the Nurses Care Awards as a national program in Australia. Establishment of the awards in Victoria; Objectives of the program.
- Nurses Care Awards launched. // Australian Nursing Journal;Jul97, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p11
Reports on the launching of the fourth annual Nurses Care Awards in Melbourne, Victoria. Deadline for the submission of the nominees; Prizes to be given to the recipients of the award; Availability of the nomination forms.
- Nurses receive Australia Day honours. // Australian Nursing Journal;Mar2003, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p6
Reports the presentation of the Order of Australia Medals in the General Division to nurses during the 2003 Australia Day Honours. Information on the recipients of the awards.
- Nurses' design wins award. // Australian Nursing Journal;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p7
Reports on the recognition of an adjustable height cot designed by midwives at the Royal Women's Hospital in Melbourne, Australia. Innovators; Functions of the cot; Presentation of award to the innovators.