- Smith & Nephew launches bone trauma plating device. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Jul2005, Vol. 163 Issue 7, p64
Reports that Smith & Nephew PLC's Orthopaedics business has introduced its Peri-Loc Periarticular Locked Planting System, a trauma planting device used to treat lower extremity bone fractures, in July 2005. Product description; Specifications; Durability.
- Smith & Nephew releases latest generation of Fast-Fix at AAOS. PEDERSEN, AMANDA // Medical Device Daily;3/12/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p1
The article offers information on the Fast-Fix 360 Meniscal Repair System introduced by Smith & Nephew's (S&N).
- Adhesive dressing remover now CFC-free. // Dermatology Times;Oct96, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p51
Reports that Smith & Nephew United Inc. has reformulated its Uni-Solve adhesive dressing remover to be environmentally friendly. Absence of chlorofluorocarbons; Company's institution of in-house environmental campaign.
- PRODUCT BRIEFS. // Medical Device Daily;12/10/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 223, p9
This section offers news briefs concerning medical equipment. Ortho Organizers has added a rectangular version of its super elastic nitanium black Ti archwire product line. A redesigned and expanded family of Clear-Trac disposable cannulas has been launched by Smith & Nephew's Orthopedic...
- AAOS notebook. // Medical Device Daily;2/27/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 38, p4
The article evaluates the Visionaire Patient Matched instrumentation from Smith & Nephew.
- AAOS notebook. // Medical Device Daily;2/27/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 38, p5
The article evaluates the Osteoraptor Anchor device from Smith & Nephew.
- Smith & Nephew to launch negative pressure wound therapy. // Orthopedics Today;Feb2008, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p85
The article announces the launch of the EZCare and Vista portable negative pressure wound therapy systems from Smith & Nephew Wound Management at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada from February 29 to March 1, 2008.
- Smith & Nephew. // Practice Nursing;Feb2008, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p98
The article evaluates the Versajet Hydrosurgery System from Smith & Nephew.
- ROTATOR CUFF SUTURE ANCHOR. // Materials Management in Health Care;Dec2007, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p13
The article evaluates the Kinsa RC 5.5 suture anchor from Smith & Nephew PLC.