- medical store. // Pulse;4/7/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 14, p67
Presents medical equipment and supplies. Delta 60 Plus ECG with Interpretation and Monitor; Resusci Anne Torso Skillguide; Micro Medical Micro & Micro-Plus Spirometers.
- Stylus pen. Lewis, John // Design News;8/5/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 15, p43
Reports on the adoption of personal digital assistants (PDA) by physicians. Advantages of PDA over desktop personal computer-based systems; Percentage of healthcare workers who use PDA according to the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society; Significance of the integration of...
- NEW PRODUCTS. // RN;Mar87, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p82
Introduces medical supplies. Pregnancy Wedge cushion for pregnant women from Body Therapeutics; Hy-gen-ic resuscitator from Severns-Forbes Inc.; MagMag D880 breast pump.
- Technology showcase. // Medical Design Technology;Feb2000, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p28
Showcases medical devices, equipment and supplies available as of February 2000. Includes thermal bonded tubing from Sunlite Plastics; Microminiature seals from Apple Rubber Products Inc.; Environmentally control molding facility from Limtech Inc.
- Medical devices fall under scope of RoHS2 directive. // Electronics Weekly;8/20/2014, Issue 2597, p11
The article reports that from July 22, 2014, medical devices will fall within the scope of the RoHS2 Directive 2011/65/EU.
- Products & Services. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Jan2003, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p29
Presents information on some healthcare products. Background on the Bounder Plus H-Frame power wheelchair; Information on the nonfoaming ProEZ AW Dual Enzymatic Decontamination Solution; Advantage from using the spotZapper Cleaning Kit.
- Dissecting the Cable. Dodge, Don // Appliance Manufacturer;Aug2001, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p44
Provides information on two categories of medical cables. Characteristics of reusable cables; Design requirements for disposable cables.
- Hamper bag. // Materials Management in Health Care;Jul96, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p105
Features hamper bags for hospital use.
- Label systems. // Materials Management in Health Care;Jul96, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p105
Features label systems for hospital use. Applications.