- Zoll in $11.6M deal to provide emergency AEDs to California. // Medical Device Daily;9/26/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 184, p5
The article reports that Zoll, a manufacturer of resuscitation devices and related software solutions, has received an $11.6 million contract as part of the emergency preparedness project for the State of California. The contract calls for Zoll to deliver more than 1200 M Series and AED Pro...
- pulse medical store. // Pulse;6/23/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 25, p83
Features several medical equipments in Great Britain. Capabilities of the automated external defibrillator; Capacity of the standard body autoclave; Price of the ambulatory blood pressure machine.
- medical store . // Pulse;1/20/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p49
Presents several medical equipment available at the website of 'Pulse' newspaper. HeartStart first aid defibrillator from Laerdal; Enfield couch from Doherty; Ishihara test for color blindness.
- AEDs effective in patient survival. Szymanski, J. A. // East Bernard Express (TX);9/13/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 37, p4
The article discusses various issues related to the effectiveness of the Automated External Defibrillator, an electronic device capable to monitor the heart and shock of a patient, in assessing patient's heartbeat and provide instructions if an electric shock is needed.
- news. // Clinical Lab Products;Jul2013, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p36
The article presents information on several medical products and devices including AP Anywhere bundled Anatomic Pathology Laboratory Information System (APLIS) software from PathCentral, K-Shield Advantage winged blood collection set from Kawasumi Laboratories and Lista Xpress line of...
- Swift action in the workplace can save a life. // Human Resources (09648380);Aug2008, p60
The article evaluates the Lifeline Automated External Defibrillator.
- Kuwait: first world wealth, third world nursing. Chase, Lynne // British Journal of Nursing;1/12/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p6
The article relates the experiences of the author, an American emergency nurse working in Kuwait. She shares her involvement in teaching the people of Kuwait about automatic external defibrillators. She also elaborates on her efforts to promote emergency preparedness plans in schools. She...
- AEDs Safe for Children. // Physician & Sportsmedicine;Aug2003, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p2
New guidelines published in 'Circulation,' state that automated external defibrillators (AEDs) are safe for use in children in age group between one year to eight years who have no signs of circulation. Data have shown that these devices are effective in younger children, and AEDs specifically...
- 15th ANNUAL BEST OF WHAT'S NEW: MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY. // Popular Science;Dec2002, Vol. 261 Issue 6, p74
Reports on the advancement of medical device technology. Lifecor LifeVest, world's first wearable defibrillator; Z-Medica QuickClot; Theracardia MID-CM heart massager.