Nurse to Nurse Awards
- The Brenda Morgan Leadership Excellence Award. // Canadian Journal of Critical Care Nursing;Spring2016, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p39
The article invites application for the Brenda Morgan Leadership Excellence Award, a peer nominated award given by the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses (CACCN). Topics discussed include recognition of performance of nurse towards critical care leadership, articulation of organization...
- The Beacon Award: Recognizing Excellence in Critical Care. // Critical Care Nurse;Feb2006 Supplement, Vol. 26, p87
The article presents information on the Beacon Award for Critical Care Excellence which is presented by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses. The awarded is presented to critical care units based on the unit's standards, patient care, and work environment. It mentions the...
- The CACCN â€œChasing Excellenceâ€ Award. // Canadian Journal of Critical Care Nursing;Spring2016, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p40
The article invites application for the Chasing Excellence Award by members of the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses (CACCN). Topics discussed include recognition of excellence presentation in approaches for critical care nursing, utilization of the award by beneficiary for...
- CACCN Life Member Award. // Canadian Journal of Critical Care Nursing;Spring2016, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p42
The article invites application for the CACCN Life Member Award conducted by the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses (CACCN). Topics discussed include distribution of the award to outstanding contribution of members associated with the CACCN, advancement in critical care nursing by...
- Finalists for 2011 nurse of the year awards revealed. // Nursing Standard;2/9/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p9
This year's Nursing Standard Nurse Awards finalists have been announced.
- Shortlist announced for nurse of the year awards. // Nursing Standard;1/25/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p6
The finalists in Nursing Standard's 2012 nurse awards have been announced this week.
- ONS Presents Premier Lifetime Achievement Awards. // ONS News;Jul2002, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p15
Reports on the nurses who received Lifetime Achievement Awards presented by the Oncology Nursing Society at Leadership Weekend in Chicago, Illinois in June 2001. Reason the nurses were given the awards; List of nurses who received the awards.
- Nurses get recognition in Rockland. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/6/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p11
Highlights the 20th Annual Nurse Recognition Day in New York. Number of nurses nominated; Schedule of ceremony; Venue of the ceremony.
- NURSES RECOGNISED IN AUSTRALIA DAY HONOURS. // Australian Nursing Journal;Mar1995, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the awards presented to nurses for their services to the community in Australia. Includes Members of the Order of Australia awards presented to Nursing the Environment president Olga Kanitsaki; Medals of the Order of Australia given to Elizabeth Dreger of West Australia; Nursing...