- New Products. // Critical Care Nurse;Feb2006, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p75
The article presents information on several medical products, including the Derma Prene PI surgical gloves from Ansell Healthcare, the Cloderm Cream from Coria Laboratories, and the Q-Care Oral Cleansing and Suctioning Systems from Sage Products.
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Jun2001, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p22
Introduces several medical equipment in the U.S. as of June 2001. Biogel Indicator Underglove from the company Regent Medical; Intravenous poles from the company Health Care Logistics; Bioclusive transparent dressings from Johnson & Johnson Inc.
- Tips & Solutions. Fox, Brent; Ahlquist, Travis; Conn, Calvin R.; Rowles, Brian // Biomedical Instrumentation & Technology;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p257
Presents answers to queries on biomedical equipment and supplies. Information on the testing of automatic external defibrillators; Percentage of service request per month for intravenous pumps
- New Products. // RN;Nov2005, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p32ac4
Evaluates medical instruments and supplies. MicroFuse Syringe Infusion System specialty infusion sets from Baxa; GlucaGen HypoKit diabetic emergency kit from Novo Nordisk; Apex gauze bandage from DeRoyal.
- Kaiser Permanente pulls plug on PVC bags. Verespej, Mike // Plastics News;1/30/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p0015
The article focuses on the announcement that health care provider Kaiser Permanente will only purchase intravenous-solution bags and intravenous tubing that do not contain polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or Bis(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP). Information is provided on how the hospital implemented the...
- NURSE DEVELOPS ASSESSMENT TOOLS. // Lamp;2009, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p11
The article offers information on the Venous Assessment Tool (VAT) and the Deciding on Intravenous Access (DIVA) assessment tools developed by nurse Sara Wells.
- IV system. // Professional Safety;Sep96, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p57
Features Ivac Medical Systems Inc.'s SmartSite needleless intravenous infusion system.
- New Products. // RN;Sep2006, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p28hf1
The article evaluates various medical products and supplies including the 2-in-1 SleepSack Swaddle by Halo Innovations, VisIV flexible intravenous bag from Hospira and the CALM Shoulder Screen, a software program designed to help clinicians assess a woman's risk of delivering a baby boy who will...
- Field test planned for automated syringe system. Watkins, Russ // Drug Topics;9/18/2006, Vol. 150 Issue 18, special section p21
The article reports that field tests of Intelligent Hospital Systems's Robotic IV Automation System (RIVA) is scheduled to begin in August 2006. RIVA is designed to fill various intravenous (IV) bags and syringes, and has the ability to create 800 different sterile doses for individual patients...