- Product Briefs. // Medical Device Daily;11/9/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 216, p8
A preview of products in the U.S. medical device industry including the second generation Mobi-C cervical artificial disc from LDR, Rainbow SET Pulse CO-Oximetry from Masimo, and SenoRx's Contura Multi-Lumen Balloon system.
- Pulse Oximetry. // Sleep Review;Dec2010, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p30
This article covers information on several pulse oximeters, including the Nellcor OxiMax N-65 Handheld Pulse Oximeter from Covidien Nellcor, the Pulsox-300i from Maxtec Inc. and the View O2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter from Responsive Respiratory.
- New pre-sterilised examination kit. // Vital;Fall2005, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p43
The article features KerrHawe's new Sterile Oral Health Examination Kit, a pre-sterilized examination kit designed for high-risk patients, domiciliary visits, or in situations where an autoclave has broken down. The small sterile package contains a tray with disposable instruments including a...
- Product News. // Dental Nursing;Nov2014, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p658
The article features several products for oral health including the Waterpik Water Flosser, the Dental Directory and Tandex Orthodontic and Implant kits.
- product report. // Access;Jul2006, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p61
The article features several products used for dental hygiene including the rechargeable toothbrush called Oral-B Vitality from Procter & Gamble Co., self-contained mobile dental delivery systems manufactured by ASI Medical Inc., and Crest Co.'s Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste with a combination of...
- Demand for Medical Products Continues to Expand. Wood, Bill // Plastics Technology;May2010, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p38
The article reveals the growing demand for medical products pushed by a combination of demographics and technical innovation in the U.S. and Europe. Markets in Asia and Latin America will also generate high demand due to new technologies, better access to existing medical products, and the...
- New Products. // Critical Care Nurse;Feb2006, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p75
The article presents information on several medical products, including the Derma Prene PI surgical gloves from Ansell Healthcare, the Cloderm Cream from Coria Laboratories, and the Q-Care Oral Cleansing and Suctioning Systems from Sage Products.
- Changing Beckman To Weigh in With Results. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;2/13/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the operations of Beckman Coulter Inc., the largest medical device company in Fullerton, California. Beckman Coulter manufactures equipment and supplies for laboratories that run tests for physicians and for medical and drug researchers. An estimated 60 percent of the...
- Covidien. // Medical Product Outsourcing;Dec2011 Outsourcing Directory, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p38
The article offers information on Covidien PLC, a medical and engineeered product provider located in Mansfield, Massachusetts, which employs 41,000 employees. It says that Covidien is devoted to provide high quality custom engineered and medical products on industries including medical device,...