- Cleared for neonatal testing. // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Apr2007, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p52
The article evaluates the medical laboratory equipment StatStrip Glucose Monitor from Nova Biomedical.
- Improved analytical performance. // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;May2008, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p50
The article evaluates the StatStrip Xpress from Nova Biomedical.
- Particulate respirator. // Plant Engineering;Nov2009, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p28
The article evaluates the KLEENGUARD M10 dual-valve respirator from Kimberly-Clark Professional.
- POISE IMPRESSA. // Brand Packaging;Dec2015, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p50
The article offers brief information on the package design for Poise Impressa for temporary management of Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) in women from Kimberly-Clark.
- Respirators feature color-coded straps to aid compliance checks. // Government Procurement;Jun/Jul2008, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p44
The article evaluates the KleenGuard M-series respirators from Kimberly-Clark Professional.
- New Technology Showcase. // BioPharm International;May2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p64
The article evaluates several medical instruments, including the bioreactor from Applicon Inc., BioProfile FLEX automated modular analyzer from Nova Biomedical Corp., and Biostat Cultibag disposable bioreactor from Sartorius.
- Spotlight. // Clinical Lab Products;Sep2008, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p7
The article evaluates various clinical laboratory products, including the Nova StatStrip Glucose and StatSensor from Nova Biomedical, a secondary report interface module from Novovision Inc. and the GeneXpert Infinity-48 from Cepheid.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;10/31/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 213, p4
The article reports on the distribution agreement between ACIST Medical Systems and Nova Biomedical. Under the distribution agreement, both companies will market and distribute the StarSensor Creatinine Meter across North America in the initial stages. The device was developed to determine the...
- How IT Teams Can Protect Health Care Data. Frenkel, Karen A. // CIO Insight;6/24/2015, p1
The article focuses on protecting cyber-security for health care data. It references the report "Anatomy of an Attack: Medical Device Hijack (MEDJACK)" from cyber-security defense company TrapX Security. It discusses how cyber-attackers can access critical medical devices by studying Nova...