Interflora to sponsor summer Flower Festival
- Best in Show. Wayland, Bridget // Harrowsmith Country Life (11908416);May/Jun2001, Vol. 25 Issue 158, p96
Focuses on the annual flower show at the Memorial Hall in Stanbridge East, Quebec. Background on the history of the show; Information on the flower contest categories; Details of the show's judging process.
- ROSES ABROAD. Krake, Les // American Rose;May/Jun2013, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p36
The article focuses on the Spring and Autumn Rose Shows conducted by rose societies in Australia. The two-day Spring Rose Show in Adelaide is held during the third or fourth week of October. It has a chosen floral theme displayed on stage and throughout the venue. The Barossa Rose and Flower...
- What's on. // Australian House & Garden;Aug2009, p161
A calendar of events for Australia for the month of August and September 2009 is presented including an art fair entitled "Cairns' Indigenous Art Fair," display of florals at Nannup Flower & Garden Festival, and a solo exhibition entitled "The Edge of Nothingness," by painter Andrew Baines.
- Interflora creates marketing director role to target youth. // Marketing Week;6/14/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p7
Reports the reorganization of Interflora in Great Britain. Overhaul of company image; Creation of several executive positions; Launch of several advertising campaigns.
- Interflora unveils Valentine's microsite to lure young men. // Marketing Week;2/15/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p17
Reports that British flower delivery service, Interflora, has created a microsite on its Web site designed to encourage young men to send red roses to their loved ones on Valentine's Day. Inhouse design of the microsite by Wheel; Holding of the Web site activity simultaneous with Interflora's...
- Saying it with flowers. Goodall, Steve // New Scientist;4/3/2004, Vol. 182 Issue 2441, p29
Presents a letter to the editor related to Interflora.
- Interflora reviews Â£2m ad brief while on hunt for marketing chief. // Marketing Week;3/6/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p12
Reports that the flower delivery network Interflora is reviewing its advertising account despite being on the hunt for a marketing director. Marketing executives involved in the review.
- We'll Call You. // Marketing (00253650);4/28/2010, p56
The article presents a conversation between a customer service agent from Interflora, a flower delivery network, and a customer whose getting married and discussed on flower shortage in Great Britain.
- Interflora Robert/Boisen & Like Mind Denmark. // Campaign;10/17/2003, Issue 42, p18
The advertisement from Interflora promotes Interflora Denmark extending its services to wine delivery. The service extension came from research that suggested men were reluctant to send flowers to each other, thinking such a gift had homosexual connotations.