Expocentric to target US new media market
- Barclays prime brokerage signs with ADP. Devere, Randall S.; Dabaie, Michael // Securities Industry News;01/25/99, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p4
Announces the signing of deal between Barclays Capital and ADP Brokerage Services Group of Automatic Data Processing in New York. Provision and benefits of agreement; Anticipation of Barclay on Brokerage Processing Services trade volumes; Development of prime brokerage business of Barclay;...
- Joint check arrangements: A great idea. Tatelbaum // Business Credit;Sep99, Vol. 101 Issue 8, p10
Cites the benefits of joint check arrangements among the manufacturer, the distributor and the customer. Joint check arrangements as a method whereby any check that is made payable by the customer to the distributor is also jointly payable to the manufacturer; Reluctance of some customers to...
- Business briefs: Contracts, licenses. // Rubber World;Jul93, Vol. 208 Issue 4, p6
Reports on companies awarded with contracts and licenses in the rubber industry. Chronos Richardson and Suzuka Engineering; Perkin-Elmer and Dow Chemical; Amoco Performance Products and M.A. Hana; More. INSET: Quality registration and awards..
- Motor: Briefs. // Traffic World;5/6/96, Vol. 246 Issue 6, p16
Presents several news briefs on various topics relating to the motor industry. Recognition of several companies for outstanding work by Hiram Walker & Sons Incorporated; Beaver Bolt contract with Kane Gray for the provision of third-party logistics; Mercer Transportation selected as one of...
- TAG Snags Deals. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/17/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p19
Reports the signing of national distribution agreements between The Advantage Group (TAG) and Liberty Wire and Cable and Audioplex in Edison, New Jersey. Implication of deals on TAG; Announcement on the opening of NAM Electronics warehouse facility; Features of the TAG members conference.
- FNC, Massillon Repair Damage. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;04/24/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p10
Reports the settlement of the contract dispute between Fox News Channel (FNC) and Massillon Cable TV in Ohio. Resume of the FNC service to all Massillon's subscribers; Broadcast of the FNC channels over channels 56 and 78 of Massillon Cable systems; Reason of the deauthorization of FNC signal...
- SIGN HERE. // Music Week;2/24/2012, Issue 8, p8
The article reports that the Skinny Lister band signed a contract with Sunday Best Recordings and will release their first single in Great Britain on April 9, 2012 while their album is set to be released on June 11, 2012.
- Mobile satellite spectrum agreement. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Dec96, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p22
Reports on the agreement among the three global mobile satellite phone system operators Globalstar Telecommunications Ltd., IRIDIUM and Odyssey to jointly work in securing global authorizations for the mobile phone portion of the radio frequency spectrum.
- TEAMSTERS, CARRIERS REACH AGREEMENT. // Overdrive;Mar2003, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p73
Reports that The Teamsters and the Motor Freight Carriers Association had reached a five-year National Master Freight Agreement. Increase of wages among the employees; Guarantee for health benefits; Protection of healthcare services.