ITE looks to recover
- ITE appoints new chief. // Marketing Event;Feb2001, p4
Reports on the appointment of Nigel Stapleton as chief executive officer of ITE, an exhibitions and event firm. Details on the appointment; Corporate profits posted by the company as of September 2000; Condition of exhibitions industry in the United States.
- ITE chief quits as spend fears grow. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p4
Announces the resignation of Steve Monnington as chief executive of ITE company. Rumors following the resignation of ITE marketing director, Gael Pineau with finance director, Darra Comyn; Earnings of the company; Comments from chairman, Lawrie Lewis.
- ITE man to head Europe offensive. Creevy, Jennifer // Marketing Event;Jan2000, p14
Announces the appointment of Steve Monnington as chief executive of international exhibition organizer ITE. Responsibility of Monnington; Remarks from Lawrie Lewis, chairman of ITE; Cost of its acquisition of Istanbul Fuarcilik AS; Other acquisitions of ITE.
- APPOINTMENTS. // Event;Mar2003, p9
Presents updates on business executives as of March 2003. Appointment of Nigel Stapleton to the chairmanship position at Cordant Communications; Promotion of Darren McGrath at Answers Training International; Inclusion of Silvia Dorigo at Taste of the Vine.
- Top-level changes at Lexis-Nexis. // Publishers Weekly;3/13/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 11, p17
Reports on the appointment of Nigel Stapleton as chairman of the executive board of Lexis-Nexis. Stapleton as replacement for Herman Brugink.
- Uniq's salad days may be over as fish also flounders. Watson, Elaine // Food Manufacture;Jun2005, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p12
The article reports that Uniq PLC will hang a "for sale" sign over its British salad and fish operations unless it can significantly boost their scale and market shares, the company has warned. Speaking as the chilled food specialist revealed that profits had again been dragged down by poor...
- Industry relief over PIP 12-month delay. Phillips, Jessica // Precision Marketing;8/19/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p1
This article reports that the firm Postcomm's decision to delay the introduction of Royal Mail's controversial pricing in proportion (PIP) scheme until September 2006 has been met with a sigh of relief from industry chiefs. Peter Carr, chairman of Postwatch says that it was essential customers...
- Postcomm threatens Royal Mail with split. McCawley, Ian // Precision Marketing;11/5/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p2
The article reports that Postcomm (Company) chief Nigel Stapleton has warned the organisation will clamp down on Royal Mail Inc. if the postal operator gets in the way of competition. The Post Office Ltd. has pledged to make a 20 million investment into its directly managed high-street branches...
- Postcomm chief slams union greed. Cubitt, Emily // Precision Marketing;5/30/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the claims of Postal Services Commission (Postcomm) chairman Nigel Stapleton that the Communication Workers Union (CWU) is reaping all the cost savings of Royal Mail in Great Britain. Stapleton said that the CWU is competent in making sure that all the savings Royal Mail...