All eyes on new London Show
- Foreign automakers just say `No' to Seoul. // Ward's Auto World;Oct98, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p12
Reports that the 1999 Seoul Motor Show will be boycotted by foreign automakers, according to the Korea Importers and Distributors Association (KAIDA), speaking on behalf of 12 foreign dealer organizations. Scheduled date for the show to be held; Charges of discrimination against the foreign...
- SYDNEY SHOW A SUCCESS. // 4X4 Australia;Nov2010, Issue 322, p14
The article reports on the success of the 4WD Adventure Show at the Sydney Dragway in Eastern Creek, with participation of over 30 committed, experienced and skilled four-wheel drive clubs.
- AMERICA'S FINEST. Seddon, Geoff // Street Machine;Jan2005, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p62
Highlights the 2004 Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Association (SEMA) automobile trade fair in Los Angeles, California. History of SEMA; Number of SEMA members as of January 2005; Information on several automobiles that were featured at the fair.
- Daydream believers. Paternie, Patrick C. // AutoWeek;7/16/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 30, p38
Highlights the 22nd annual car show of the Association of Handcrafted Automobiles in Southern California. Award given to attendee Raleigh Meyer; Attendance of the event; Entries in the automobile exhibition; Purpose of car builders in making handcrafted vehicles.
- Hot cars to raise cool cash for hospital foundation. McKay, Bud // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jun2001, Vol. 15 Issue 6, pB7
Reports on the 2001 Apple Run car show which will be held at Confluence Park in Wenatchee, Washington, on June 30-July 1, 2001, to raise funds for the Central Washington Hospital Foundation. Involvement of the Wenatchee Valley Street Rods club in the fund-raising effort; Availability of...
- RETAIL THERAPY. Telford, Simon // Street Machine;Feb2008, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p76
The article provides information on the annual Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) trade show held at the Las Vegas Hilton Convention Centre in Nevada. SEMA is the place where OEM manufacturers and the aftermarket alike gather to try and catch the shifting attention of the market. New...
- Classic car show. Laird, Cynthia // Bay Area Reporter;6/23/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p4
Reports that the Freewheelers Car Club will host its annual exhibit of vintage automobiles at the Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, California, in June 2005.
- KEITH CRAIN: Autorama a nice way to rev up a weekend. // Crain's Detroit Business;2/25/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p8
Focuses on the sponsorship of Michigan Hot Rod Association of car show of Detroit Autorama at the University of Detroit Field House in Michigan. Consideration of the activity as fund raising for construction of dragstrip; Appreciation to the success of the activity; Response of the automobile...
- Vehicle recovery show returns to Dublin. // Irish Motor Management;Sep/Oct2007, p28
The article reviews the AVRO Exhibition, which took place at the City West Hotel in Saggart, Ireland on September 7-9, 2007.