Citadel, DirecTV Avoid Showdown
- Citadel Increases By One-Third. Phadungchai, Naruth // Bank Loan Report;02/07/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p3
Reports on the increase in the credit facility of Citadel Communications Corp. Structure of the facility; Basis of the pricing; Total liabilities of Citadel Communications.
- Radio station owner launches publication featuring... // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/18/95, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p9
Reports that Citadel Communications has launched The Marketeer, a four-color glossy publication. What is the focus of the publication; Target market of publication.
- 'Oasis' out, country in. // Inside Tucson Business;04/16/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p13
Focuses on Citadel Communications' announcement of its decision to replace 97.5 KOAZ, its so-called `smooth jazz' station with a country music station, 97.5 Cat Country.
- Citadel adds power to its scan-patch tool. Messmer, Ellen // Network World;4/14/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p23
Reports that Citadel plans to introduce an updated version of its Hercules 2.0 scan-patch software. Features and functions; Ability to schedule patch updates for operating systems it supports.
- Shooting straight from a fortress. E.A.R. // Broadcasting & Cable;07/28/97, Vol. 127 Issue 31, p89
Profiles Lawrence Ray Wilson, the founder and president of Citadel Communications Corp. Wilson's goals for the company; Career in the radio broadcasting industry; Wilson's work philosophy; Wilson's growth strategy for the company.
- Firstlook.com pacts with Citadel group. Taylor, Chuck // Billboard;01/22/2000, Vol. 112 Issue 4, p115
Reports on the Firstlook.com music Web site's partnership with Citadel Communications Corp. Expansion of Firstlook.com's Internet presence following the deal; Songs and genres featured on the Web site.
- GOOD TIMING? // Broadcasting & Cable;01/29/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 5, p4
Reports the stock purchase of executives and directors of the mid-market radio station Citadel Communications in the United States. Cost of the deal; Number of shares bought by Citadel Chairman Larry Wilson; Details on the agreement to sell the firm Forstmann Little.
- Citadel Communications Knocks On the Doors of Investors. Shaw, Joy C. // Bank Loan Report;05/15/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p2
Reports that Citadel Communications Corp. is considering private investors as a source of funding. Status of the company in buying defunct radio stations; Details on the acquisition plans of the company.
- Citadel Communications buys struggling TV station. Young Ha // Westchester County Business Journal;4/11/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 15, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of WLNE-TV by the broadcasting company Citadel Communications Corp. in the U.S.