- TW exex' tough year: Options but no raise. Peers, Martin // Variety;03/17/97, Vol. 366 Issue 7, p5
Reports on compensation given to Time Warner Inc. executives in 1996. Stock options for vice chairman Ted Turner; Flat bonus rate for chairman Gerald Levin.
- THIS JUST IN. // Multichannel News;8/21/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p46
The article offers news briefs related to the U.S. telecommunications industry. Co-op officials confirmed that the National Cable Television Cooperative has a membership moratorium in place as it reviews its membership policies. According to RCN, it agreed to sell its cable system for $45...
- Back talk. McKenna, Ted // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Jun2001, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p29
Interviews Tony Thakur, vice president of engineering and technology for Time Warner Telecom. Educational and career background; Multiplexers and routers used by Time Warner in the metro; Time Warner's focus on business telephony services.
- Writing the next chapter. Block, Valerie // Crain's New York Business;01/11/99, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p15
Profiles Maureen Mahon Egan, president of Time Warner Trade Publishing. Other female executives running book companies; Egan's day-to-day duties; Career history; Aim to reduce the list of books Time Warner will publish.
- The Corporate Entrepreneur. Ramana, Venkat // Siliconindia;Feb2003, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p56
Profiles Vivek Shah, general manager of Fortune Group. Career history of Shah; Educational background of Shah; Responsibilities of Shah.
- BIRD FLIES TW COOP. Clarke, Steve // Daily Variety;10/8/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the resignation plans of Andy Bird, senior television executive of Time Warner Inc. in London, England. Contributions of Bird to the company; Career background; Reason for leaving the company.
- Time Warner appoints Tina Odell. Benefits, Employee // Employee Benefits;May2013, p36
The article announces that Tina Odell has been appointed as the associate director of group pensions and benefits at Time Warner Inc.
- Journo to TW gig. Lowry, Tom // Daily Variety;10/4/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 1, p12
The article announces the appointment of Richard Siklos as the vice president of corporate affairs for Time Warner Inc.
- Stocks spur TW site exodus. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;04/11/2000, Vol. 362 Issue 29, p58
Focuses on the plans of top officials at Time Warner's Entertaindom site to resign as a result of the company's failure to spin off as a separate company. Failure of the company to go public; Previous plans to hire a third party to assess the site's value which would paid to the employees...