- New news service. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/1/95, Vol. 125 Issue 18, p65
Reports on MSO Cablevision Systems' development of a news service using text and digital-photograph technology that it will launch on select owned systems. Features of service.
- Credit woes affect MSOs. Hudson, Peter // Daily Variety;09/01/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 65, p14
Reports on the possible downgrade of MSO Cablevision System's credit rating as the Argentine cable television industry continues to suffer from recession.
- Cablevision takes first step. Higgins // Broadcasting & Cable;10/04/99, Vol. 129 Issue 41, p10
Predicts the effect of the decision of MSO to spin-off its cable television systems outside of metropolitan New York City. Concentration of resources in the profitable New York cluster; Cablevision's possible buyback AT&T's equity stake in MSO.
- Watch Fox? What's It Worth to You? Atkinson, Claire // Broadcasting & Cable;2/22/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 8, p8
The article focuses on conducting surveys through phone polls by the MSO Cablevision System Corp. among the subscribers to find out what cable channels, broadcast networks, and high definition television (HDTV) they wanted to maintain and what costs they are worth of.
- Fit TV bulks up on cable carriage. Richmond, Ray // Variety;12/22/97, Vol. 369 Issue 7, p28
Reports that the Fit TV cable television network has received expanded carriage endorsements from MSO Cablevision System.
- The Sprint JV: 'More than Quad Play'. // Communications Technology;May2006, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the advantages and limitations of the Sprint/MSO joint venture between Sprint Nextel Corp. and MSO Cablevision Systems Corp. The venture places Sprint Nextel in partnership with MSO members Cox Communications, Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Brighthouse, making a way for...
- Cox Brings High-Def to Vegas. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;7/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p12
Reports the launching of Cox Communications Inc. on the high-definition (HD) television in Las Vegas, Nevada. Agreement signing of Cox with five-hundred customer of MSO; Subscription rates of customers on HD receiver services; Introduction of MSO on HD television in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Golden Valley Health Centers Boosts Broadband Speeds to Enhance Health Records and Disaster Preparedness with Comcast Business Services. // ATM/ Gigabit;Feb2015, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p1
The article mentions that cable and broadcasting firm Comcast has installed the Comcast Business Ethernet services at the nonprofit Golden Valley Health Centers (GVHC) in Central Valley, California. It states that the installation will lead to improved broadband speeds, which will in turn help...
- Who's minding the store? M.K. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/11/96, Vol. 126 Issue 11, p101
Reports on North Coast Communications' disclosure that some of its financing for its PCS C-block spectrum bid comes from Charles Dolan, head of MSO Cablevision Systems. North Coast's failure to detail its financing in the original application accompanying its bid; Speculations that North Coast...