- 'Fight Club,' 'Pretty Woman' Producer Admits to Being Israeli Spy. Stampler, Laura // Time.com;11/26/2013, p1
The article reports that the motion picture producer Arnon Milchan, known for films such as "Pretty Woman" and "Fight Club," has admitted on the television program "Uvda" that he is a former Israeli spy who bought arms and assisted the Israeli nuclear program from the U.S.
- Israel festival honors Milchan. Scherer, Stephanie // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;02/29/2000, Vol. 361 Issue 49, p105
Reports on producer Arnon Milchan's receipt of the Lifetime Achievement Award during the opening night reception of the 16th Annual Israel Film Festival. Cinematographer Adam Greenberg's receipt of the Visionary Award for Director of a Photography; Films presented at the festival, organized by...
- Milchan is back in dealmaking mode. // Daily Variety;10/3/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 1, p2
The article offers information on film investor and Regency Films owner Arnon Milchan's becoming engage to dealmaking in the film industry. It states that dealmaking has caused Milchan to gain relationships with some filmmakers suchlike Oliver Stone. Milchan admits that he has became bored as...
- ALEXANDRA MILCHAN. Kaufman, Anthony // Daily Variety;9/6/2007, Vol. 296 Issue 47, pA10
The article features Alexandra Milchan, chosen by "Daily Variety" as one its 2007 Ten Producers to Watch. Milchan, daughter of Israeli businessman and New Regency founder Arnon Milchan, grew up in Paris, France and then decided to enter the film business by working her way up from assistant jobs...
- BILLIONAIRE BEACH. // Forbes Asia;Mar2013 Special Issue, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p94
The article offers information on the owners of houses on Carbon Beach, California. Joel Silver, film producer, owns a 5,860-square-foothouse which has a billiards room, 2 offices, a gym, a pool with 2 spas and a tennis court. Paul Allen of Microsoft Corp. owns a house with 5 bedrooms, a...
- Building bridges. Bart, Peter // Variety;3/13/95, Vol. 358 Issue 6, p4
Focuses on movie producer Arnon Milchan's activities in the American motion picture industry. Arnon as bridge between the pop cultures of Europe and Hollywood; Ventures in film, exhibition, music and television; Alliance with Australian businessman Kerry Packer.
- Boot camp helps filmmaker launch career. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);6/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p2
The article details an interview with filmmaker Brian Iglesias. He offers information on the Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities at Syracuse University in New York. Iglesias mentions some of his films including a documentary on the Korean War battle that won best feature...
- He hits high notes with trio of TV deals. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;10/6/2008, Vol. 406 Issue 42, p1
The article offers information on the television and movie deals of executive producer and creator Mark Schwahn in Los Angeles, California. According to the article, Schwahn has attained a two-year exclusive overall contract with CBS Paramount Network TV as well as with CBS Record for the...
- THF CALENDAR. // Santa Fe Reporter;9/17/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 38, p33
No abstract available.