- Social security values: 1995. // CPA Journal;Jan1995, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p10
Presents a chart of the changes in tax rates, earning limits and maximum and average benefits as a result of the 1995 cost of living adjustment announced by the US Internal Revenue Service.
- CONSUMER SCORECARD. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/9/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p3
A chart is presented depicting the financial reasons of U.S. customers for opting not to eat evening meals at restaurants.
- Costs in Oregon higher than average. SAWYER, BRANDON // Oregon Business Magazine;Nov2011, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p14
A chart is presented which provides information on the average cost of living in selected Western cities in the U.S. during 2010 including Portland, Oregon; Denver, Colorado; and Las Vegas, California.
- Survey saysâ€¦. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/19/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p20
A pie chart showing the results of a survey on whether the respondents and their family members are better or worse off financially than they were a year ago is presented.
- Expensive cities. Howard, Lucy; Koehl, Carla // Newsweek;6/19/1995, Vol. 125 Issue 25, p4
Shows results of a survey that measured expenses in major world cities and compared these cities with New York. Listing of the world's most expensive cities; Tokyo; Osaka; Zurich; Geneva; Oslo and other cities.
- Price War. // Latin Trade (English);Sep2007, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p15
A graph outlining the cost of living in cities across the world, is presented.
- Human Development Index. // Slovenia Country Review;2010, p76
The Human Development Index (HDI) which ranks the quality of life in various countries including Iceland, Switzerland and South Korea is presented.
- MARKET BENCHMARKS. // National Petroleum News;Oct2007, Vol. 99 Issue 10, p15
A chart is presented depicting the cost and standard of living in the U.S.
- Could you afford to live in these cities? // Medical Economics;4/12/2002, Vol. 79 Issue 7, p18
Presents a table on the cost of living in several cities, including Tokyo, New York and Mexico City, in 2001.
- 2009 Cost of Living Adjustments for Retirement Plans. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2008 Q4, Special section p1
A table showing the cost-of-living adjustments of the Internal Revenue Service is presented.