- Indian HNI Population on the Rise. // Money Today;Nov2011, p3
The article reports on the growth of the number of high net worth individuals in India by 20.8% to 1.53,000 in 2010 compared with 1.26,700 in 2009, according to the 2011 Asia-Pacific Wealth Report by Merrill Lynch Global Wealth Management and Capgemini.
- Here's a news flash: Texas is rich and getting richer. Corbin, David // Fort Worth Business Press;9/27/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p26
Focuses on the number of rich people living in Texas. Counties where the rich usually reside; Sources of economic funds for the state; Other states competing against Texas in terms of the number of rich residents.
- Discos and diplomas lure China's elite. Platt, Kevin // Christian Science Monitor;10/19/99, Vol. 91 Issue 226, p1
Focuses on the activities of privileged Communist aristocrats, or taizidang, who live and educate themselves in the United States.
- Where have all the rich people gone? Korten, Tristram // New York;10/13/97, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p28
Mentions the New York City (NYC) residents that made the `Forbes' magazine list of the 400 richest people. The number that live in NYC and where.
- Forbes Magazine Cites Oprah, Tiger and Mike Tyson Among Top 10 Highest-Paid Celebrities Last Year. // Jet;03/19/2001, Vol. 99 Issue 14, p65
Mentions that talk show hostess Oprah Winfrey, golfer Tiger Woods and former boxer Mike Tyson were among the top ten highest paid celebrities in 2000, according to `Forbes' magazine.
- FIELD GUIDE TO ATLANTA'S RICH. Bonesteel, Amy // Atlanta;Mar2003, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p85
Focuses on the characteristics of affluent families in Atlanta, Georgia. Residential areas preferred by the affluent in Atlanta; Pastimes of the affluent families; Attire of the rich people of Atlanta.
- THE TOP TEN. Dittrich, Luke // Atlanta;Mar2003, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p94
Presents rankings of ten rich people of Atlanta. Amount of wealth of woman entrepreneur Anne Cox Chambers; Fall in net worth of Ted Turner; Wealth of real estate developer Thomas Cousins.
- Master P And Michael Jordan Named Among Fortune's 40 Wealthiest Americans Under 40. // Jet;10/04/99, Vol. 96 Issue 18, p32
Announcement that entertainer Master P and retired basketball player Michael Jordan are among `Fortune' magazine's wealthiest Americans under age 40.
- TREASURE ISLAND. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/29/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 87, p2
Reports on London, England's `Sunday Times' publication of its annual list of rich people in Great Britain. Duke of Westminster; Retail entrepreneur Philip Green; Paul McCartney.