The Hard Man Of Russia
- Man of Steel. Brown, Heidi; Vardi, Nathan // Forbes Global;3/28/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p40
Features Russian billionaire Alexander Shnaider. Personal background of the billionaire; Challenges faced by Shnaider following his decision to venture out of Ukraine and in the steel industry; Description of Shnaider as a businessman.
- Mail.ru Acquires Crowdsourced Maps App in Push Beyond Russia. // Russian Telecom;Nov2014, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p11
The article reports that the internet company Mail.ru Group Ltd., owned by Russian billionaire Alisher Usmanov has taken over Maps.Me, a mobile navigation app, to became part of its My.com brand.
- The Entrepreneurial Elites of Latin America. Cardoso, Fernando Henrique // Studies in Comparative International Development;Oct1966, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p148
Examines the entrepreneurial elites in the Latin American region. Information on the entrepreneurial elites during the formative period of the national states; Details on the entrepreneurial elites of rural origin and non-elitist industrial group; Entrepreneurial elites of the trading and...
- POOR LITTLE RICH FOLK. Costello, Brid // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/14/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 9, p25
Reports that France's richest business people are getting poorer.
- A rich responsibility. Harper, Ian // BRW;5/19/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p108
Describes people's perceptions of rich business people in Australia. Differences in people's views on rich people from the business sector and those from other sectors of the society; Wealth as an object of scorn; Reasons for the public fascination with the wealthy.
- Dropouts. Gregory, Elizabeth // Forbes Asia;10/15/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 17, p70
A list of the entrepreneurs who were in the Forbes 400 list of wealthiest Americans in 2006, but were unable to make it to the 2007 list is presented which includes Mary Anselmo, William Boyd and David Duffield.
- 26 million millionaires. // BRW;5/23/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p150
Surveys the rich people in the world.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/15/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 50, p31
The article offers news briefs on issues related to construction contracts in the Middle East as of December 15, 2006. The Arabian Cement Co. will build a new cement plant near Al-Qatrana, Saudi Arabia. Aqaba Development Corp. has extended the bid deadline for the build-operate-transfer contract...
- Mohammad The Oligarch. Maheshwari, Vijai // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);12/24/2012 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 160 Issue 26, p28
The article provides information on Mohammad Zahoor, a cricket-loving oligarch in Kiev, Ukraine. It says that Zahoor is an industrialist-turned-media mogul who became rich in the post-Soviet steel industry. The author adds that Zahoor's best investment ever is acquiring the high-profile "Kyiv...