- Good news Bad news. // Estates Gazette;2/27/2010, Issue 1008, p54
The article covers issues related to the real estate business in London, England as of February 2010 including the decision of record label company EMI to drop its plan to sell the Abbey Road music studios and the threat posed by a housing development to the music venue Ministry of Sound.
- TOP 10 SALES OF 2012. // Gulfshore Business;Oct2012, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p22
The article lists the top 10 real estate sales in Florida as of June 2012 including Carillion Place in Naples, six-building medical office portfolio in Fort Myers, and homes in Quail West in North Naples.
- 65 SALES TIPS FOR 2013. GEFFNER, MARCIE // California Real Estate;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p16
The article lists 65 real estate sales ideas to get started for 2013 including tips for prospecting listings, business planning tips, and open house tips.
- Is it Washington's fault my house won't sell? Alexander, Carol // Wentzville Journal;7/10/2011, Vol. 49 Issue 55, pC1
The author discusses the factors that affect real estate sales.
- Deals. // Estates Gazette;6/4/2011, Issue 1122, p40
The article reports on property deals in Great Britain in June 2011 including the sale of the Aviva Tower to the Kuoks family of Malaysia for 288.2 million pounds, sale of Alder Castle by Aberdeen Immobilien to Aviva Investors and purchase of two city buildings from ING by Beltane Asset Management.
- TOP STORIES FROM EGI. // Estates Gazette;9/3/2011, Issue 1135, p8
The article highlights news items from Estates Gazette Interactive (EGI) for the week of September 3, 2011, including London Square projects, the development opportunity offered by Kent town Bromley, and the forced sale of residential development project Eagle House by the National Asset...
- Deals. // Estates Gazette;3/6/2010, Issue 1009, p29
The article presents an update on deals in the real estate business in Great Britain as of March 2010, including the purchase of Gallagher retail park in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, England by PRUPIM from Boultbee Land, acquisition of 107 West Regent Street in Glasgow, Scotland by Scottish...
- In brief. // Estates Gazette;3/6/2010, Issue 1009, p31
This section offers news briefs on the real estate business in Great Britain as of March 2010, including one about the decision of Icelandic bank Kaupthing to offer for sale Noho Square in Fitzrovia, London, England, another on the promotion of 38 employees at BNP Paribas Real Estate and one on...
- THIS MONTH IN REAL ESTATE HISTORY. // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Jul2013, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p54
The article offers information on the stories related to real estate business in New York City such as the sale of the Plaza Hotel by real estate developer Donald Trump in 1995, the decline of Bronx real estate value in 1970, and the sale of the mansion built by Cornelius Vanderbilt, II.