- Goofus and Gallant. // Highlights for Children;Apr2011, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p8
The comic strip "Goofus and Gallant" is presented.
- Pee Wee Harris. // Boys' Life;Apr2013, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p50
The comic strip "Pee Wee Harris Looks at Leadership" is presented.
- The amazingly expensive Spiderman. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;6/28/93, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p30
States Calgary comic dealer Gary Roy last month sold a copy of Marvel Comics' `Amazing Fantasy No. 15' for a staggering $14,000, the most ever paid for a comic book. Steven Fishler of New York's Metropolis Comics paid the handsome sum for the inaugural issue of the Amazing Spiderman, still...
- FAST FORWARD. // Advocate;1/6/87, Issue 463, p35
Focuses on the distinction between comic books published in Japan and the U.S.
- Serious business. McCoy, F.; Edmond Jr., A. // Black Enterprise;Sep89, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p86
Examines the enormous profits being made in the comic book industry. Opportunities for gifted blacks in the field; Causes for the comic book market boom; Top blacks in the industry.
- A boy and his tiger. Higdon, Hal // Boys' Life;Sep93, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p46
Focuses on one of America's favorite comic strips, `Calvin and Hobbes.' How Hobbes, the stuffed animal, comes to life in Calvin's imagination; Cartoonist Bill Watterson, who draws the comic; Number of papers the comic appears in; Watterson's awards from the National Cartoonists Society (NCS).
- Cricket and Ladybug. // Cricket;Nov2000, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p30
Presents an installment of the children's comic strip 'Cricket and Ladybug.'
- Cricket and Ladybug. // Cricket;May2002, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p48
Presents the comic strip 'Cricket and Ladybug.'
- CHIP'S CHUMS. Barrows, Marjorie // Child Life;Oct/Nov2000, Vol. 79 Issue 7, p13
Presents the comic strip `Chip's Chums.'