Celebrated K.C. Museum Plans Dip in August's Muni Pool
- Untitled. Ralli, Susanna // Provincetown Arts;2014/2015, preceding p34
The cover page and table contents of the magazine "Provincetown Arts" are presented.
- Letter from the Editor. Ralli, Susanna // Provincetown Arts;2014/2015, p34
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses reports within the issue on topics including the centennial celebration of the Provincetown Art Association and Museum (PAAM), the proliferation of galleries in Provincetown, Massachusetts and the film "You Gotta Believe."
- American Arts and Crafts: Virtue in design--June 24 through August 19. // Grand Rapids Magazine;May95, Vol. 32 Issue 5, Museum p8
Reports that furniture and accessories from the American Arts and Crafts period are featured in a traveling exhibition by the American Federation of Arts and the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. Presentation of the exhibition in the Lacks Temporary Exhibition Gallery; Collection of Max...
- Nuts & Bolts. Sklar, Lisa // American Artist;Dec1999, Vol. 63 Issue 689, p62
Presents resources and practical information for artists in the United States as of December 1999. Opportunity in helping to expand the Marshall M. Fredericks Sculpture Museum; Free artists' studio spaces in New York City, New York offered by the Marie Walsh Sharpe Art Foundation; Information...
- Terra switch gives edge to Chicago. McCormick, Brian // Crain's Chicago Business;6/25/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the vote taken by the board of directors of the Terra Foundation for the Arts to keep its collection of American art in Chicago, Illinois. Details of the dispute within the board triggered by some directors who proposed a transfer of the artifacts to another city; Background on the...
- More parties. // Sarasota Magazine;Nov99, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p56
Reports on the guests to several parties in Sarasota, Florida. Ringling Museum Fan club's party at Galleria Silecchia; Breaking ground for Marina Tower; Preview party for the Arts Council's Awards night.
- EDITORIAL. // Art Monthly;Nov2004, Issue 281, p13
Presents information on art centers in London, England in 2004. Success of the Frieze Art Fair; Presence of American galleries at the Frieze Art Fair; Handbook published by the Arts Council England.
- IS A WATERCOLOR A DRAWING ? Grant, Daniel // American Artist: Watercolor;1988, p10
The article discusses artists' insights regarding the categorization of watercolor art as a drawing. Many watercolorists resist the notion of museum curators that watercolor paintings are minor works of art and are to be relegated in the drawings department. As a consequence of this artistic...
- THE Society PAGE. // American Artist: Watercolor;Winter1998, Vol. 4 Issue 13, p14
The article reviews the exhibition of paintings by members of the New Jersey Water Color Society at the gallery of Schering-Plough Corp. in Madison.