Pennsylvania Sells Another Piece of its Most Expensive Project
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Gets Federal Green Light on Tollway Construction. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;10/23/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31001, p3
Reports on the approval received by the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission for the construction of a 15-mile section of the Mon/Fayette Expressway. Bonds that will be issued to finance the construction; Structure of the bonds.
- Penn Turnpike to Sell $170M in 3d Offering This Year. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31212, p40
Reports the plan of Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission to sell revenue bonds in its third refunding in the year 2001. Context of the five-part series of refunding; Nature of the standby purchase agreement of the commission with Dexia Credit Local; Bond rating issued by Fitch.
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Selling $261M of Refunding Bonds. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/25/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32494, p44
The article reports that the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission will sell about $261 million of fixed-rate oil franchise tax refunding bonds to refinance portions of debt sold in 1998 along with Series 2003A and Series 2003B bonds. JPMorgan serves as the senior manager for the deal and Hopkins and...
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Set for $224 Million Bond Sale. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;4/11/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33695, p4
The article reports on the move of Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission to sell bonds amounting 224 million dollars to finance its payments to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.
- Higher Tolls Ahead? // Bond Buyer;4/11/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33695, p4
A chart is present showing the bond sales of the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission from 2007 to 2011.
- All Aboard For Big BAB Sales. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;12/7/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33228, p1
The article reports on sizeable offerings of Build America Bond (BAB) in the U.S. in 2009. It notes that JPMorgan Chase & Co. will price the New York City BABs with a final 2038 maturity that have ratings of Aa3, AA, and AA-minus. It mentions that the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission will sell...
- Pennsylvania Agency Readies $405M for Turnpike Projects. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/27/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32886, p6
The article reports on the preparation of the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission (PTC) for a $405 million new-money deal to help finance capital improvement projects throughout the system. In this project, Hopkins & Co. will be the financial adviser and Dilworth Paxson LLP will act as bond...
- Pennsylvania road bonds are hindered by advocates' suit. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;09/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30470, p1
Reports that the Common Cause organization has filed a lawsuit to block a law giving the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission the ability to use a new revenue stream to fund construction of a $3-billion extension. Delay in the bond financing for the Mon-Fayette Southern Beltway; List of the...
- Munis Lower With Slow Trading Session. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;9/12/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33780, p2
The article offers information on the trading sessions and activity as Tax-exempt ended with slow rate in Pennsylvania. It discusses market is suffering from lack of activity and getting down due to the problem of absolute rates. It informs trading activity of several groups and organizations...