Advent of Florida Hospital Sale Should Cause a Scene
- Adventist Restructures Debt To Replace Letter of Credit. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;04/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30874, p1
Reports on Orlando, Florida-based Adventist Health System/Sunbelt Inc.'s reconfiguring of its debt structure, using a fixed-to-floating rate swap and periodic auction reset securities to replace variable rate bonds that lost their letter of credit support. Response of the system to Bank of...
- Florida Health System Refunding $185M; $225M Sale to Follow. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/6/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32272, p32
The article reports that Florida-based Adventist Health System/Sunbelt Obligated Group priced refunding bonds to be followed December 21, 2005 by the sale of auction-rate bonds to finance population-related expansion plans. The Series I refunding bonds are being sold through the Highlands County...
- Florida-Based Adventist Health Readies $333M of Debt. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32215, p34
Reports on the move of Adventist Health System/Sunbelt Inc. to start preliminary pricing on its fixed-rate revenue bonds through the Highlands County Health facilities Authority. Ratings assigned on the bonds; Use of the bond proceeds to finance, refinance, or reimburse the cost of acquisition,...
- Large spread kills Adventist Health's planned capital securities issuance. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;02/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30577, p29
Focuses on the cancellation of a capital securities issuance by Adventists Health System/Sunbelt Inc. Investment market spread affecting the feasibility of the issuance.
- Something old, something new: Facility expansion emphasizes... Poole, Charles D. // Health Facilities Management;Dec95, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p14
Reports that the Adventist Health System/Sunbelt Healthcare Corporation has been prompted to update its East Pasco Medical Center. Modernization of facilities; What goals were formed by; Phase of expansion.
- Moving back home. Scott, Lisa // Modern Healthcare;04/28/97, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p20
Reports that Hinsdale, Illinois-based Health System is considering joining Orlando, Florida-based Adventist Health System-Sunbelt. Background information on Adventist Health System; Negotiations between the two companies; Information on Hinsdale system's finances. INSET: A brief history of...
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Aug98, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p12
Reports that the Adventist Health Systems has signed an agreement with MCKesson General Medical for services to its hospitals.
- In first, nonprofit will sell tax-exempt capital securities. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/08/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30554, p36
Reports on Orlando, Florida-based Adventist Health System Sunbelt Inc.'s decision to sell tax-exempt capital securities in the United States. Estimated amount of the capital securities; Benefits to be gained by companies from capital securities.
- Advent of tax-exempt capital securities awaits final decision. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/13/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30557, p28
Focuses on the Illinois Development Finance Authority's issuance of bonds in behalf of the nonprofit Adventist Health System Sunbelt that would act like preferred stock and help pay for a hospital acquisition in Chicago, Illinois. Amount in bonds to be issued by the state authority in behalf of...